Reviews for The First, Second and Forty-Eighth Diet
merlinandfreyaFTW chapter 9 . 1/4
So i know this is a long shot but...please come back? Pretty please? Just to end this story, or atleast give us one more chapter to round it off? I need things like sebastian being all like "Fuck you, hummel. Be careful." and pretending he doesn't care about his ex-boyfriend. If not, maybe you could give me the name of the book you said you were writing in your profile?
PenMagic chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
oh wow...that last bit made me crack up so much! Great chapter, good to see you're laptop got fixed!
Darla.Klainer chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Good chapter! SO FUNNY! :') And again..fuck you Sebastian!
Darla.Klainer chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
I'm going to kill Sebastian...poor Kurt, he's boyfriend is an asshole! FUNNY CHAPTER! :'D
Darla.Klainer chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Okay...this fic is like the funniest fic ever but Sebastian is a total jerk n.n Fuck him!
Darla.Klainer chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Oh sebastian is kind of a jeark..but I love him..somehow...funny as always! sjskjd :')
Darla.Klainer chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is so funny..I die! xD
PenMagic chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
wow...I'm glad you warned beforehand, it was the right thing to do. I see why Sebastian's offhanded attitude might be seen as rude but you wrote it well
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Dude, this was hilarious. If I wasn't in an empty room right now people would be STARING at me, wondering why I was all... "what the smirky meerkat said" on this story's buttocks. The whole Blaine thing got me snorting and choking on my own spit. SO funny.

I guess offensive humor can be a good thing?
TheVinah chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Hahah this story is soo hilarious
PenMagic chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
this makes me really happy as its my birthday this week! Awesome chapter!
TheVinah chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Awesome.. : )
WaitingForAKiss chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Does Kurt not realise sex actually burns calories?
TheVinah chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Ha!
HeyThereSummerBoy chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Bless you ;-; Can't wait for the next chapter !