Reviews for Progress
Sonixawesome chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I like this story a lot! You described the characters really well, though I think maybe John should have had different color eyes. Also, why do they have American names if they live in Japan? Did they move there from elsewhere? The story didn't explain.
Eggroll chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Another chapter well done. I liked how character was able to interact with one of the main characters of the series.

Would we be seeing more "Guest Stars" in the future? Although more importantly...

What the heck did those two knuckle dragger did this time!?
Eggroll chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Now just what is she going to do with that data? Very suspicious...hmmm.

Anyhow, my brain stop when I read what they were facing in the simulation.

I mean...what!? At first I thought it was some form of a Metal Gear Rex. So I reread it and no. It was a real T-Rex...with missile pods on its back and dual miniguns besides it's head. What were those guys thinking!? lol

All and all, there was one or two misspells but a great chapter never the less.

Keep up the good work and I'll see you next time!
Kosuke-Dono chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
This is great! hope you can update this speedy! :D
Reclusive Dork chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Can I give you an OC?

His Name is Luke Lincoln. He's from Ireland, so I guess he could be their representative. He has short messy golden brown hair, sharp forest green eyes, medium brow, a strong jaw, and a blackened scar across the back of his neck.

Luke is a mechanical genius, but not in the same way as other geniuses. He has a powerful research method: constant vigilance, risk everything, Look EVERYWHERE. He is much more creative in his theory research, so that he gathers plausible theories from the most ridiculous things- places NOBODY else would care to look. Luke is a modest boy most places, but he gets a bit arrogant in the workshop.

His personal IS is called Force Nova, and is a very dark green, almost Black, with white energy and rust orange highlights. the legs resemble a wolves, only more upright. the hands resemble a large dragon's claw on the left, and a knight's gauntlet on the right. it has wing boosters that resemble a warped vortex, and it's headgear looks like a Native American Chieftain crown, only dark green with Orange, and shorter. Luke Designed and built Force Nova himself(for the most part-not the Core).

It can generate condensed rapid fire energy beams of various degrees from the left hand and it has something similar to Ichika's sword(only with two 'Rails') that it can wield in the other. The Force Nova also has a boost mode called the Glory Star, in which the energy is so condensed the suit shines bright gold and forest green that enables the user to go up to Mach 5(Is that too much? if so, mach 1 or 2), that the attacks are Conductive, the attacks are much stronger. Also, a plasma booster pack in the feet and wings for acrobatic dodging/nimble dashing.

Force Nova's most powerful weapon is a hidden Railgun installed into the sword, that cannot be stopped by a forcefield, but can be dodged if you see it coming soon enough (it's FAST), or blocked by a shield(but you still take quite a bit of damage depending on how strong the shield is). The railgun is Force Nova's last resort, as the power output required will shut down the systems after the second or third shot until Force Nova achieves Second shift(if it ever does).
Eggroll chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
This is a really nice change of pace from the other fics I've read for this anime. I like what I'm reading so far, so please continue and update when you are ready.
Strovist chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Very interesting:) I like it how you explored the world outside of IS Academy. There are too many stories revolving around Ichika and the girls, but somehow you managed to pull it off writing a story in a totally different area. I look forward to seeing the next chapter, not going to favorite yet:)