Reviews for Fear Itself
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Pitch is a carrot! XD
Kyoko Kerasaki chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
This was really awesome :)

I absolutely love your writing style and the way you use descripsions, and how creatively you work plots out :D
Kyoko Kerasaki chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Ah...finally someone else who sees that fear is actually a GOOD thing :D
Rose Jennison chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
The image of Pitch doing homework help is just so surreal...I like it. :)
redeemthefallen chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
BLUH!-miniature freak out-. "Really couldn't call that flying that he did. More like controlled falling, with style."TOY STORY! AH, WONDERFUL! I LOVE IT!
Actiongirl101 chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Love it! Continue!
Theta-McBride chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Aww. It's over. :(

It was magnificent. Absolutely brilliant. :)
Lereniel chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Well, I kinda like when he was teasing the guardians, but I like that ending nonetheless... Tell me if you write a new story about Rotg !
DoctorWhotaliaandtheOlympians chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Yay! Great ending! :D
Lereniel chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Loved it ! Beautiful story ! But poor Pitch ! You know you're cruel with me ? He's one of my fav ! Oh well ! Thanks again !
LittlePlagueSpirit chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
A very good story! You gave a very interesting look into the words of magic and the problems and dangers that arrive with them. The story of Key and Gate was very well written; Key's story was so tragic, being locked away because of what she was. I'm very glad that Jack decided to play Knight in Shining Armor for her. :)

And not only the magical world was beautifully described, but Ashley herself along with Pitch felt so real in the first chapters of the story. Ashley's fears were so horrible and haunting like YOU were Ashley who was being frightened by Pitch. And Pitch, not leaving her alone for a minute and controlling her whole life: his obsessive and scaring character was so well written he almost gave me shivers reading about him (I'm sure he would be pleased about that).

An amazing story with great worked out characters and a strong background story. I look forward to your new stories!
ritamej chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
I didn't hear any great elk but I did hear Bunny mention the groundhog. I want to do a story with my own version of Cupid who is a girl. But alas I don't have any good ideas yet. This was an awesome story and I hope a plot bunny attacks you again so you can come back to write for this fandom.
Lereniel chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Better give it soon X) Love this story !
DoctorWhotaliaandtheOlympians chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Go Guardians! WHOOO! :D
redeemthefallen chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
DEAR CHRIST WHY?! WHY MUST THERE ALWAYS BE CLIFF HANGERS?! Uggggh! Well...I'm sick...and most of you probably don't care, so why'd I say that?! Oh well, I like your story.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »