Reviews for Rain-soaked Waltz
ahtlolevad72 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Damn! the ending feels like then ending of an episode of NCIS in an alternate episode where Tiva is canon. It's got a great tone to it. I can see Ziva's seductive little walk and smirk and Tony's goofy little smile as he takes off his shoes. Good song as well
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I love this, and wish for chapter 2, even though I know there isn't one. :) mostly reviewing because you deserve reviews.
Ashi-Grey chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
ADORABLE

No other words needed :)
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Dudette, you really gotta stop writing such open-ended things :P

I mean, how do you expect me now not to go "moremoremore" and "I WANT A SECOND CHAPTER"?

BECAUSE I WANT A SECOND CHAPTER.

Also, this was nice. With the walking together and dancing in the rain and the ending; this is definitely even better than Taylor Swift's song. I mean, I could just see the whole thing from Ziva's happy laugh to Tony's charmer's smile and snokjfds;ngfskj;lgmsk;g can we have this more often?!

LOL them and the left. Trust them to argue even while dancing :P

And then the kiss o.o

Aww...

I WANT MORE, KIERA.

*Opens mouth*

-Sophie
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I'm happy to see someone did a story based on that line!
Espolkholle chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I liked it! Your description of the dance was so realistic! I could imagine it clearly, great job! :)
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was amazing. Just saying! (:
KaiaBlackrock chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Adorable, just absolutely adorable. I don't blame you for not wanting to tamper with the episode, I wouldn't either!

But I have no idea about this Dr Phil clip you speak of in your disclaimer. Care you help me out?
xoxonessie chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
perfect. That's all I have to say. Just perfect.
BrightGrey chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I'm not very good at reviews. You may have noticed haha! I loved it, it's difficult to pull of the dancing in the rain cliche but you did it! It didn't feel cliched, it was sweet and lovely!
Well done sounds a bit patronising so i'll just say thank you! And please keep writing, I promise to keep reading! :D
JustTellHer chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Awww, this is wonderfully lovely. :) I love the idea of these two dancing in the rain. Thanks for sharing!
anonimnyy chapter 1 . 11/27/2012