Reviews for When All Else Fails, Seek Professional Help
mama123 chapter 11 . 6h
A good chapter. Thanks.
irononmaiden chapter 11 . 9h
Aw, poor Ron. I do feel for him. He should probably just give it up now. Maybe Lavender could comfort him?

Thanks for updating! I was excited to get an alert for this great story.
frog8590 chapter 11 . 13h
OMG I'm ECSTATIC seeing an update! Poor Ron, it isn't his fault that Hermione belongs with Severus. I can't wait to see what the future holds for them all. I hope Ron comes out at least somewhat happy. Maybe he'll find a girl and realize that he was meant for someone else after all!
Zedoc chapter 11 . 16h
Wonderful, thanks for sharing and please more!
Grace5231973 chapter 11 . 8/23
You can't make someone love you and you should never change for someone. Too bad it has taking Ron this long to figure it out.
viola1701e chapter 11 . 8/23
I would love to say that I am feeling sorry for Ron Weasley...but I cant because I never liked him as a match for Hermione.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 11 . 8/23
awsome
Phoenix Rebel chapter 11 . 8/23
So heartbreaking at this point for all three of them. Poor Ron loves her so much but they aren't connecting in a way that stimulates Hermione.

Hermione who loves Ron, but it's more of a friendship love. She outgrew her childhood crush, from Ron's recollection probably even before they married. She knows she feels something for Severus that she doesn't for Ron and her body has been telling her something's wrong in her marriage for a while.

Severus who loves Hermione, knows now that she desires him, but she's married. He also knows she doesn't desire her husband. She's a kind, loving, loyal witch so he knows this is not good for them as she might stay with her husband. Although it looks like he's going to keep stirring the pot of desire...
meg527 chapter 11 . 8/23
Tension!
I'm enjoying this story very much. Thank you!
meg527 chapter 4 . 8/23
LOL Hermione's amazement that Snape owns lawn furniture.
meg527 chapter 3 . 8/23
This is so wonderful!
Fantomette34 chapter 11 . 8/23
Oh mon Dieu ! Cette histoire est absolument géniale ! Je l'adore :)
Vous savez restituer parfaitement les sentiments des protagonistes avec un tel réalisme, j'en suis toute retournée...
J'espère que vous posterez la suite bientôt
Merci pour le partage, bravo et bonne continuation !
orlando switch chapter 11 . 8/23
thanks for your update. Let's hope Ron makes a sensible decision after having these insightful thoughts..
Nachtwens chapter 11 . 8/23
Thank you so much for updating! I really like this story. And the insight into Ron is very refreshing. I actually feel sorry for him
April chapter 10 . 2/26
OMFG. This may be one of the best fics I've ever read. Please, please, please tell me that you haven't abandoned this story. It is divine, delicious, decadent...and I can't get enough of it. There has to be at least one more chapter (but several more would be best!).