Reviews for When All Else Fails, Seek Professional Help
klara08 chapter 12 . 4/15
You are really good at writing these flashbacks. It looks very intimate when he lets her stir his potion. Thank you for sharing and I wish you a lot of inspiration for the next chapter :)
KarenDetroit chapter 12 . 4/3
I'm swooning here...
frog8590 chapter 12 . 3/20
Gah, the angst! Love your story and I'm so glad to see an update! 3
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 12 . 3/19
this looks good
GothicTemptress chapter 12 . 3/17
Who knew watching Snape eat could be so damn sexy?! Your writing is absolutely gorgeous Mione, another fabulous chapter! I always get so excited when you update. Looking forward to what happens next!
RhodaBush chapter 12 . 3/15
Yummy
mak5258 chapter 12 . 3/14
I love this. I'm so glad you updated!
Grace5231973 chapter 12 . 3/14
Wow! That cook off was making me hungry!

They are finally realuzibg their feelings for each other! YES!

Hurry back!
Fantomette34 chapter 12 . 3/13
Yes ! Thanks for the upgrade, your story is so wonderful :)
I can not wait to read more! See you soon :)
thechit chapter 11 . 2/17
This is really really really good, update soon please.
GothicTemptress chapter 11 . 12/26/2016
How the hell did I miss this update until NOW?! Your writing is beautiful, so vivid. While I feel badly for Ron, I'm rooting for Hermione's happiness. You've really made me feel connected to her!
Auroras Jenkins chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
Hope that Severus will be able to help her.
KarenDetroit chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
Dear author, it's magnificent. I don't care how long it's been, this story lives and breathes and begs for completion.
klara08 chapter 11 . 9/1/2016
This glimpse into the apprenticeship was awesome, I hope there will be more to come. You have portrayed the atmosphere so well. It's nice that Ron decides to act and fight for her, although I'm Team Snape of course. Looking forward to the next chapter, I wish you a lot of inspiration!
pianomouse chapter 11 . 8/25/2016
I like your smart and observant Ron, don't like that he seems to want Hermione more because Severus wants her, but it is a nice change from most takes on Ron. Severus' garden that is Hermione's perfume is a wonderful tribute to his feelings for her. I look forward to seeing where you take this, thank you for sharing it.