Reviews for dream a little dream of me
TheTwoDL chapter 1 . 3/19
Nice!
Slytherin Cat chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Aww... This was just perfect :)
(I need to read that book again now :p)
Great job :)
Arwen4eva chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Absolutely AMAZING! I thoroughly enjoyed this fanfic! :)
Lavender Flame chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
ahsdjkf;lkfjaslkdfajslkfjasghuafijkldns;k;fhadsaja dskbgh;eaf

This was so sad and so beautiful and so TFIOS and so everything. I wish I could give you a better review, but I don't have any words for it. Perfect!
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
OHMYGOD. Why did you make me so upset? Nonetheless: PERFECTION.
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Paula this is beautiful *heart*

(did i mention i read tfios? finished last night :P)

You wrote Augustus so perfectly and I would quote you but then you would be seeing the whole fic inside this review and idk if you'd like that.. would you? I love the dream and the last section and the capital S Somewhere and everything was so perfect. *heart*
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
i just started reading tfios and it's killing me and then i read this and nope.
just nope.
/excuse me while go and bawl in a corner
Being A Wallflower chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awww ... my heart broke into all these little pieces, it was so /pretty/! I love the way it is divided up so many times, how it all flws, and how it just all feels so /right/. *Favourite* Well done, Paula dear!
Dobby's Reincarnation chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Heartbreakingly beautiful.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
lasdjfldasg;skdjf

*breathes*

TFiOS feels. Oh. My. God. TFIOS FEELS. And Somewhere, Paula! Somewhere with a capital S, and... ohmygod.

[But you never tell anyone about your dream because you were told once that telling a wish stops it from coming true.] This line. This line made me want to cry, because it's so /childish/, so painfully, heartbreakingly /innocent/, and mini Augustus was so hopeful and happy, and... *sobs*

[Don't worry; it's just limb or two.] KILL ME. Just reading that line again made me tear up a little bit. The sarcasm is what made it so /real/, and it just captured how the kid feels in relation to the doctor.

[the unnaturalness of a familiar name on a stranger's tongue] I loved that line. It was... EEP. Really poetic.

I loved the ending, too. That was gorgeous. I'd add more, but I have to leave now...
dimitrisgirl18 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo

Nuh-uh

Nope

Not at all

Bella J. Kate chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
P.S. I love your pen name! :D
Bella J. Kate chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow, that was really amazing to read! This is a very real portrayal of Gus and his inner thoughts, I love it. You write beautifully.
xxDeadInsidexx chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I'm weeping. Beautiful work.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was amazing and heartbreaking