Reviews for Jealousy
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
cute :)
Mamita chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Hello, I love your fic, must see that stubborn, with not being gay, especially because my favorite couple is AominexKagami, I love these two, they are so cute and so hot for me as if there were more couples, hehe, hopefully has more action between them, I hope they do more fics, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
NatsuNoKakera chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
One of the best AoKaga fanfics I've read.. T_T
I started crying while reading it.. I seriously was, especially when Aomine said "Don't..." and embraced Kagami.
So unbelievably sweet of him and it was unbelievably painful to imagine the pain each of them were feeling.
Keep on writing! I love your fics!
mamita chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I love Kagami is my favorite, especially since Kagami is so cute and uke, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, hehe, but it's a shame that no lemon hehe, pass Aomine and Kagami a little too, because all day with Kuroko, it is rare, if you see him in training is normal, but you throw all day and every hour with Tetsu, it is normal to get jealous, but Aomine that has happened to sex, I hope they do more fics, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Nekokratik chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Ok, first of all i'd like to say that i do like this fic, but then again, i think that kagami should've TOTALLY punched aomine when he pushed against the wall! I mean we all know that kagami is Very capable of handling himself, and at least be on some kind of equal ground with aomine in terms of strength. So the moment kagami got scared i think he should've pushed (punch) aomine away from him.

Im pretty sure im not the first one to say this, maybe maybe not, but yeah. This is just my rambles, so please dont pay it any mind. Sorry if i offended you with this.
Edainwen chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
please hahaha rest asure that this aomine is very much cannon, is not too soft. i liked n of course it shows the ideas that make him an idiot with kagami im so happy for this second part, it make me love a lot the plot, i will put this in the aokaga community with your permission, please take care i will follow more of your fics see ya!
Edainwen chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
shit,im in a contradiction now. i never aprovve in the abuso that is so sadomaso but in the wrong way, i love this couple n i liked the fic but i still think that the abuse part was taken to much ... eh easy. he don't say sorry. i love the end but i still believe that kind off think are very very important. well i believe a great film that show that is "slow" i even make a page in facebook for them.
in other part... i loved the thoughts of kagami of momoi. it is so true the 'big' part thet it is almost cannon haha. i will run to the next chapter to see the POV of that ahomine see ya. ohh n i wanted to make something xlear' i love the fic is just that the abuse in homosexuals couples is something that ... it is very close to me, even so i loved the way you writed this so please take this review like the thing it is- an opinion haha
yaya chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
toujours aussi bien ! aomine sadique il y a que ├ža de vrai mais c'est trop mignon comment il est jaloux et qu'il se rends compte qu'il fait mal a kagami du coups et lui dit qu il l'aime j'aimeri trop que ta fic soit traduit dans la langue francaise car elle est vraiment bien ! 3 3 3
kisu d'une fan !
yaya chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
i love it ! but i'm french i dont understand english or very little but i love your fic so hankyuu !
Rangiku chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
I think it is perfect. Well done
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
...*hold breath* *Shocked*

...gosh... This is... this is...just... *panting* 'Wow'!

Haaaahh... it's so... *chuckled nervous* "Wow"...! #again

How scary is Aomine!

Good thing I love AoKaga! UkeGami! X3 ahaha lol peace
underhell20 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Shion: Ah! Kawaii-desu! The last part! *squeals*
Shizu: Goddam it. One second Aomine is rough and another second he's nice? HAHA GOOD ONE!
Shion: Favourite the author and story!
Shizu: *left eye twitches* Oh, I will.