Reviews for In All the Cosmos
Sydney chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Lovely! I particularly like the turning point in the middle where Cosmo wants to believe that he and Don can have the same love for Kathy, that nothing will change for the way he and Don have been together. It's almost as though he's very much in love with both Kathy and Don, but can't have either of them in that way, so it's double heartbreaking. If only they could be in a poly relationship with all three, haha! This fic has a good tone and the style of writing matches the tone, emotionally and musically. It's a fic that's all about a character's inner life/headspace, so it's good that it doesn't linger on any one state/emotion for too long. Cosmo's feelings change and we can see how they evolve. Great fic!
Breyito-Black-Lupin chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Oh...Cosmo... ...(
I just ended to watch the movie for the first time and I loved Cosmo right away, from the first scene when he is not even very welcomed in. It made me feel so bad for him! Why is it that every overjoyed characther is the most sad and unloved in the movie/series/book/Etc?
Your fic broke my heart in more tiny pieces...
Would you, please please please, write a fic where the both of them (Cosmo and Don) are happy? Where he finnaly gets appreciated by Donald?

Kisses
pronker chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Great take on Cosmo's feeling - and a wonderful title.
SomeCoolName chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This is one of my favorite movie and I was really curious about finding a good fanfiction (without smut because I didn't want to ruin my childhood.)
Your story is perfect, sad but it fits perfectly in the original story. A real pleasure.
Good job and thanks for sharing :)!
thesociallyawkwardtwins chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Oh my goodness, I loved this! I always feel bad for Cosmo whenever I watch this movie, and this story made my heart break even more for him! It was so well written and creative! I loved it!
showtunediva chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Very well written. You did a great job at capturing Cosmo's emotions.
Dub Video Dub chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Your fic is very beautiful. I like how you intertwined the elements of the film so organically. I actually felt some sorta sympathy for Cosmo the first time I finished watching the movie for the first time. He was portrayed as being very talented, yet is somehow overshadowed by Don all the time; the seen where Don and Kathy kissed in celebration of Cosmo's "Dancing Cavalier" idea pretty much summed it all up. I love how you pointed it out.
Your fic actually wants to make me watch the movie again.
Keep up the good work!