Reviews for A Week in A Fellow Marauder's Shoes
interstellarroadkill chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Aw, this was just getting good! I know it's been a year since you updated, but please consider continuing this story!
McFly-Harry-Potter chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Please please please update this story. It's been so long, I check back every day to see if you've updated it. Please please pleasr update soon! I love this story so very much!
Tash chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Excellent absolutely excellent can't wait to read the part about the full moon could be very interesting great story line and love your interpretation of the marauders please continue very soon :D
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Please continue soon its soo good and I need to find out what happens at the full moon! X
A chance to fly chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
This story is very interesting, I love it! Are you going to update soon? Please? *puppy eyes*
TheRedHeadGryffindor chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
EVIL CLIFFHANGER! Love this fic! Keep it up!
skMoony chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
That was great! I really want to know what happens next :D Keep writing please!
NimbusSeer14161 chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
KeepCalmAndMarryAMarauder chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
This story is so awesome, please please tell me your going to continue it at some point i really want to find out how sirius copes with the full moon
COWSCOWSCOWSCOWS chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
great job! nice plot! poor remus :( update soon!
Blue Luver5000 chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Well in that body his werewolf stamina cant help him! I dont think dumbledore would have let him on the team but it is up to you! Pkease update soooooooon!
Janazza chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
OMG that's just so sweet! Go LUPIN!
Please, I beg you, update soon!
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
I'm grinning like an idiot now ]
Cinomonbun chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Wow this is so good just started reading and I love it now let me just favorite the story and it's official I love it
TheGrammarHawk chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Sirius doesn't have sandy-blond hair, or amber eyes... Remus /is/ in Sirius' body, remember? Please don't make this any more confusing than it already is... *whimpers*

Liked it, though.