Reviews for Ahead of Her Time
DeAmonQuEen chapter 16 . 1/27
This would be even more amazing when you'd write a sequel on how the story progress with the thoughts of Eden in everyone's head. this would be really amazing. Love this story and great job!
misuky7 chapter 16 . 1/10
This was fangtastic, absolutely breathtaking. I do so adore Eden, such a sweetheart. :3
madcloisfan chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
Loved it

Sequel please?
vampireadtic chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
Please please please! Make a sequel! I'm down on my knees here! That was by far the best Spuffy time travel fan fic I have ever read. I really hope you decide to make a series out of this idea!
lurker09 chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
I LOVED this story, words can't express how much. It has romance, angst and a glimpse of happily ever after. If I could have seen the *actual* happily ever after, that would have been the cherry on top of the sundae, but this is already perfect as it is. SIGH. One of my most satisfying reads and re-reads.
Evadeen chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
This story is so stinkin' AMAZING! I love it so much! You are an awesome writer!
FFLjm12B chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
I loved this story - and I so glad that you have it posted here - I started reading over at another site and I could not finished over there. Love your original character Asher.

Sorry that you did not do the sequel - I would have loved to read more.
Hercules8 chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
Beautiful story!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
Absolutely loved the twist with the future; I wish Season 8 and 9 was like that. Of course Conner was kind of cute. Anyway, awesome story.
midnightjen chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
This was pretty amazing.
Breezybiatch chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Look. I don't want you to stop writing. ever. I'm glad you're here and that you exist, etc. but.

Fuck. What a disappointment. I can't read this Anymore. So inconsistent with buffy, one second she's getting out of control irresistible-spike tingles, then she's acting clueless to the blatant attraction you've written of her. You jump from one extreme to the other. It's annoying. Teenagers in high school do that. Maybe ok in Twilight. Not here.
It was so cheesy how they just felt soooo right when they saw their little girl. So unrealistic. Unimaginative. Buffy is cruel, I don't doubt that before confessing her love she would have tried every other venue towards feeling nothing. It's how she works. Absolute cheesy. You took the easy way.
And you're setting up this disneys happily ever after too easily. Spike is hot for buffy, buffy already has hot thoughts of spike, already loves her child. Is the rest of the story going to be buffy playing hard to get? Being a bitch one second then falling into her lust cravings? Hope not, that would be lame. Laaaaame. Pls don't do that.

I hate most of all how disgustingly you are setting up the child for the Marie-sue thrown. Stop talking about how especial she is! We don't need it! It's not necessary! We would've loved her regardless! How needy do you need to make her character?

People who make Marie-sues feel insecure about themselves. Think they need to be especial half vampire, prophesied children to be cool. Not so. Every normal person hates Marie sues. Don't make Buffy's child into one.
Breezybiatch chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
She couldn't dare to hope, could she, that somehow in the future, by some miracle, she and Angel would have a child together?

Ok. Not gonna lie. Absolutely loved this. Had lots of potential towards disillusionment.

But just like that, reality comes crushing down. I guess it was shocking, didn't think it would happen so fast and clearly.
Breezybiatch chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Too much talking and not enough action. One quote was about as long as an essay.

Buffy's daughter with spike. No mystery at all.
Breezybiatch chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Too obvious. He basically told them it was a living Being. Way too many clues. And he talked way too much. :(
Breezybiatch chapter 2 . 8/20/2013