Reviews for Ahead of Her Time
subchan chapter 16 . 6/12
this is the most perfect buffy and spike story ever! i love it and wish it really happened. and now I want a story about how everyone is in the future. even if it's only a one shot something anything! lol. great job, i could practically hear their voices as a read and their daughter sounded perfect wish i could see her.
Spike's the weapon!
gabelou1991 chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
J'aime.
Taste like Special chapter 16 . 11/1/2015
That was an adorable story thank you for writing it
-Spec!al
Cloongarvin chapter 16 . 9/19/2015
This truly is a lovely story. Well written, well paced, and emotionally satisfying. Just fun to read. Thank you so much writing and sharing it.
Helena1414 chapter 16 . 7/4/2015
Fascinating! An M-rated fic with a plot! And well-written too.. Well done! ;)
all forms of fluff chapter 16 . 6/24/2015
Not a bad story. I think I would have preferd the last chapter to show Eden telling every one about her adventure and you get to explain how Buffy delt with the changes that happened thanks to this adventure. Other then the 'gettting together' between Buffy and Spike this chapter I can't really see anything really bad about this story. The only reason I didn't like this last chapter is that it was entirely to agntsy for my liking. It would have been really cool if Ash had whipped out a smart phone to take 'family pictures' back with him when he was called back. All in all this is a decent story. So I thank you for sharing it with us.
LunaSakne chapter 7 . 6/1/2015
Asher's friendly greeting to Spike is my favorite thing in this fic so far. Buffy and Spike starting to speak as one is hella cute too, the future making itself visible...
DeAmonQuEen chapter 16 . 1/27/2015
This would be even more amazing when you'd write a sequel on how the story progress with the thoughts of Eden in everyone's head. this would be really amazing. Love this story and great job!
misuky7 chapter 16 . 1/10/2015
This was fangtastic, absolutely breathtaking. I do so adore Eden, such a sweetheart. :3
madcloisfan chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
Loved it

Sequel please?
vampireadtic chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
Please please please! Make a sequel! I'm down on my knees here! That was by far the best Spuffy time travel fan fic I have ever read. I really hope you decide to make a series out of this idea!
lurker09 chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
I LOVED this story, words can't express how much. It has romance, angst and a glimpse of happily ever after. If I could have seen the *actual* happily ever after, that would have been the cherry on top of the sundae, but this is already perfect as it is. SIGH. One of my most satisfying reads and re-reads.
Evadeen chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
This story is so stinkin' AMAZING! I love it so much! You are an awesome writer!
FFLjm12B chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
I loved this story - and I so glad that you have it posted here - I started reading over at another site and I could not finished over there. Love your original character Asher.

Sorry that you did not do the sequel - I would have loved to read more.