Reviews for Like Clockwork (365 Days)
Bloody Song chapter 16 . 4/23
please update
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
Nice Set Of Drabbles...Hopefully You Update Again One Day!
Dino-Rogue chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Oh, sure, sure, you will... until Trunks came in. Haha! Nice job.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Hahaha! Exactly! No idea at all... :)

I am so going to love these things, aren't I? :) Great job!
Lans13 chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
I read all of the stories and really liked them. Some were better but all of them good. Great work!
Sofia Volpina chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I just LOVE your writing style! And the way your characters stick to canon is really awesome. You somehow manage to keep the original charaters (as they are in the DBZ series) while pushing them in whatever situations you like; that's really something. :)
missdark8607 chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
I read all 16 stories today and I'm totally in love with this series! I hope you update soon! For some reason the link doesn't work for me but oh well. Your stories make up for it anyway. Keep up the great work!
Baby Ballerina chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
great chapter update soon
cara9001 chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Lol very cute
KimiruMai chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Hahaha! That's basically how cleaning my room goes. Tidy for about 2 seconds and then a tornado hits XD Heh, poor Bulma, all that hard work for nothing XDD
Nikkie23534 chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
I saw those pictures posted on youtube, they were great! I think you did a great job with you interpetation of those pictures. They and this are totally wicked!

B reading U!
Kohryu chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
good job bulma lol
smalsa chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
Oh gosh, the use of 'our brat', makes me want to gush! I don't know, I guess it's the fact that he's acknowledging the fact that trunks is theirs and he has a family, it's just so sweet!

Great chapter, bring on the next one...I bet it's going to be good!
kimdc413 chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
I was ecstatic when I got my email alert for a new chapter *SQEALS* it was well worth the wait... I literally laughed out loud at this chapter:) loved it!
The Azul Soul Lilly chapter 16 . 5/30/2013