Reviews for Of Pirates and Jedi
SavageOpressfan6 chapter 1 . 7/17
OMG This was so sad! When Petro, Stass Allie, and the other Jedi died, I had order 66 theme in my head! But I loved the fact that you did a story on the young kings!
Metalchick36 chapter 13 . 3/15
I liked this story a lot! I imagined things going this way for Katooni after order 66.
dammit.taken chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
A fun read, and most enjoyable. Like many fans of The Clone Wars, I've found Ohnaka and 'Tooni were too good a pairing to let slide. "Bub-bub-bub, all this to-do about war profiteering, the Empire, and the Rebellion! Let us celebrate for once about family! A family made stronger by... My companion. Katooni of the Ohnaka clan."
wordswithwind chapter 13 . 12/26/2016
This was brilliant. The interaction between Hondo and Katooni in this chapter was truly heartwarming. Maybe I will write a fanfic similar to this one and credit this fanfic as my inspiration. I'm so sorry it had to be cut short but you really ended it well. Thank you for a n amazing reading experience; I will not forget it soon. :D
wordswithwind chapter 10 . 12/26/2016
Yes! I've been looking forward to this reunion. I love both Hondo and Kenobi; their dialogue should be entertaining.
wordswithwind chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
Wow! Bringing Darth Vader into the mix - epic confrontation! I loved it!
wordswithwind chapter 5 . 12/26/2016
I was right! I'm really enjoying this. Hando is right in character and the plot is compelling and interesting. I look forward to finding out who the younglings are.
wordswithwind chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
This is going to be really good I can tell.
Ultimate SMS Fan chapter 13 . 12/7/2016
You could make a Wreck-It Ralph/Five Nights at Freddy's crossover fanfic but you deserve to rest, you work harder this time for while.
Starlight Moon Midnight chapter 13 . 4/2/2016
Loved reading this! :D You write AMAZINGLY! C:
grievousrommel chapter 13 . 2/6/2016
Love this to bits. And yeah Hondo is tough to even think about, but he's such a lovable character. Really like what they've done with him in Rebels.
Nhaz chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
I liked the fic from the start, when I saw how you captured Hondo's character. But after you pulled off Hondo vs. Vader realistically, I love it.
Arboc777 chapter 11 . 5/26/2015
Luke...
MartyrFan chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I'm a big Star Wars: The Clone Wars fan and I like fics where characters from the series survive Order 66. The entire father/daughter relationship between Katooni and Hondo works really well considering the events in the series between them. I also like all the cameos.
Celgress chapter 13 . 12/25/2014