Reviews for Fairy Tail Re Deluxe
StellarCaster chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
I hate it. Lisanna is part of Team Natsu. SHE SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW! GRRRR!
Maiden Warrior chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
This is AWESOME! I love reading this and you other FT fanficss. They are so CUTE!
ilovetralala chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
how about a lisanna with a fox spirit take over? :D i mean it is still an animal right?
ilovetralala chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
will lisanna beat laxus someday? why does lisanna hate him anyway? i'm so curious and excited
Claire-Starsword chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
I'm absolutely shocked that Sorano is part of this story. This means Yukino will be appearing at some time? And I wonder what are her other keys. Lucy's Star-Make magic is nice, but I hope it doesn't overshadow her spirits, she started to learn it now and already know several spells.
I still don't get what is the problem in Lisanna's right arm, but I believe the whole incident 2 years ago will be revealed soon. Did she lose part of herself to Anima? And Natsu was surely an idiot for taking the S-Class mission. Thankfully Lisanna is there to put some sense in his head. Your portrayal of her is one of the best I saw in fanfiction.
Anyway, long and amazing chapter! Keep writing!
AshK1980 chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Nice work! This is an excellent story so far! Keep up the awesome work! Looking forward to the next chapter of the story! Thanks for the shout out!
Claire-Starsword chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
This was EPIC! Lisanna beating Gray up was funny and surprising, and the fight with Erza was amazing! Natsu and Lisanna have great teamwork! The scene at the trial was good too. I like how this story shows Lisanna as a experienced mage.
There's also some mystery going on about Lisanna now. The events of 2 years ago are being mentioned, Erza feels that will fight her again... I'm curious to know more. But now is Galuna arc, so this questions won't be answered soon. I'm betting Lisanna will go with Erza to stop Natsu and Lucy.
Anyway, keep writing! This is one of the best FT fanfics I ever read!
AshK1980 chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Great work on this awesome update. Well you can make up a new type of magic like Star Make or you can have her learn some takeover magic. The other magics that I can think of have already been used too much and aren't written very well in some of the stories I've read. Great work with this story so far!
Claire-Starsword chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
I don't like this filler very much, but I still enjoyed this chapter. Lisanna's reaction eating the wingfish was funny. And the bashing at the stupid cliches is great too.
And next is Natsu & Lisanna vs. Erza! I'm really excited to see that!
AshK1980 chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Great work on this update as always! I like the way you are writing this story. I just wish I could write mine as well as you write yours. Keep up the terrific work. I hate those cliche's as well. Keep up the wonderful work on this wonderful story!

Sincerely,
AshK1980
draven chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
bravo! bravo! bravo!
AshK1980 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Great update as always! Keep up the awesome work! This is a very good retelling of Fairy Tail! I like the way this story is shaping up.
Claire-Starsword chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Someone else knows of Lisanna's armadillo form! Well, if you're basing it on "the fastest thing alive", I suppose what she did against Eisenwald was a Homing Attack. Should have noticed it before.
Oh, and you are putting the soundtrack here now, cool. Too bad Lisanna doesn't have a theme. Though "Mirajane no Theme" is tecnically her theme, since it only plays when she is around. I don't know why they named it Mirajane.
Anyway, this story is amazing. No stupid Lucy/Lisanna rivalry, Lisanna is not overpowered, and everyone is perfectly in character! I'm eager to see the battle against Erza, even though I know that according to the plot it will be interrupted.
AshK1980 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Great work on this update! Keep up the awesome work! this is an excellent story so far!
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Great work on this update as always! I like this version of Fairy Tail A lot better than the original one!