Reviews for Fairy Tail Re Deluxe
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Great work on this update as always! I like this version of Fairy Tail A lot better than the original one!
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
So, I was going to read this entire fix before making judgements, and I have to say, not bad. Worth following.
# 2... -_- why?
Don't see why Lisanna needs a title, other prominent mages don't have them, such as Grey or even S-Class mages like Laxus and Gildarts. But, if you really feel she needs one how about 'Wilds Queen Lisanna.'
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
If Lisanna is still there then Mirajane would still be Demon Mirajane, because it was her 'death' that caused the personality shift and she probably wouldn't do the pictures. Plus, Elfman wouldn't be so haunted by when he attempted a Full Body Takeover and may have even mastered the ability by now. I hope you have a good explanation.
Lost Idea Alchemist chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I think Virgo is my favorite Celestial Spirit...
Lost Idea Alchemist chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Woohoo! A Lisanna fight scene! Awesome!
Lost Idea Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Thank you. Finally, a story with a well-written Lisanna!
This is so going on my Alert list.
Claire-Starsword chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Amazing! Another story that uses Phoenix Soul for Lisanna! I think the Tigress suits her better but the Phoenix works well in the team-up with Natsu. Speaking of that, their teamwork is perfect in the story! I wonder how it will be when Gray and Erza enter the team. But so far this is a fresh re-telling of the anime story. Keep up the good work!
kagome1237 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
How do you post stories?!
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Great work! This is the longest chapter you have ever written, and I have read a good chunk of your stories! Keep up the awesome work. The longest chapter I ever wrote is about 11,535 words. I think that was in Ashley's Pokemon Adventures: Kanto if I am remembering right. Anyway great work with this Fairy Tail rewrite so far. Keep up the awesome work!
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
wow! this is an awesome update! time to read on to the next chapter! Great Job!
Dreamgirl32 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I really can't wait to see what you do with the 'she-devil' Mira and sweet Elfman.

Being honest I don't think you did a really good job with incorporating Lisanna into the action but that's fine cause it's clear you were trying to hold onto the original plot as much as you could.

Update soon!
Claire-Starsword chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
First of all, I'm a big Lisanna fan, so it's great to see her in a major role. I wonder how you'll explain her not going to Edolas in this story, and I want to see what she will do in the next arcs. It's also good to see a story where Lucy and Lisanna are not crazy love rivals trying to kill each other, you kept everyone in character there!
It's also nice to see Natsu, Happy and Lisanna working as a team. Their chemistry is just perfect!
Anyway, keep up the good work, this looks promising!
Jimbob86 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Nice premise. Although I've seen some stories where Lisanna is still around from the beginning she's usually pushed into the background. So if you're planning on having her be part of the team then that's a refreshing change. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

When you mean souls for Lisanna, do you mean rare mystic stuff like the Phoenix one or just common animal souls?
ILoveAnimeGuys chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
was really good but natsu is still an idot with or without her
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Wow! Excellent start to what looks to be another excellent story from you! Keep up the great work! Time to Favorite and Alert! Good job!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2