Reviews for Another blade in a second
Matt Bigham chapter 7 . 6/3
Quite frankly Naru,Motoko, Mitsune, Su are all bitches of a certain caliber and then there's Keitaro who through it all could have stopped it all by either calling the police and having the four girls charged with several counts of assault and battery and in Motoko's case assault with a deadly weapon and they all with exception of Shinobu be throw out of the Hinata Sou and in prison. It's actually pathetic that out of the four girls that are living at the Hinata Sou Shinobu is the only one that actually uses common sense and uses her brain.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
ooh, reading this chapter - I got a sense that maybe Tomoko is Motoko from the future! I'll have to keep reading to find out. If not, though ... you gotta admit, that would rock as a story.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
this is awesome! one of the best lh stories ive seen in a while
FANNYMAN chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
Nice fic, you have gave me the taste of my two favorite things in fanfics.

One, a Motkei fic, I am sucker for this pairing! And two, Time Travel! Oh what could be possibility of things changin for the good? Only Time (Or the Author aka You) will tell...
MoroboshiA chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
Ok, first to COBRASTEVE, you do know that if there was any interference from the audience, the match would have been rendered null and void and then would have had to start all over again, right? Granted Naru kind of interfered in the Burn Up Blade arc in the original story, but Motoko earned her worth by freeing Naru in that instance and since innocents were not in danger during Motoko's match with Tomoko (nice anagram,btw), the same principle would not apply. Second, Please come back to this story! I would definitely like to see more! Haruka made BIG mistakes with Keitaro and if I were him, I would start to be mistrustful of Haruka. Naru will also be difficult to deal with but I have seen that you are handling your story admirably. My only question is how much are things going to change in this story and what are your plans regarding future chapters. If Motoko yields, she will no doubt be VERY resentful, which will lead to more clashes with Tomoko and perhaps even Tsuruko and Keitaro. If she does not, then what will happen then? I like your story because not only does it have a good plot, but there are so many potential spin-offs that others could write their own versions! Keep it up and if you have any spoiler ideas, I would like to hear them!
COBRASTEVE chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
Fight scenes are tough, but this was pretty good. I would have liked more interference from the fights spectators but well done and looking forward to more when the time comes
IdiAmeanDada chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
ouch, rather indignant situation for Motoko there. Will she yield? And if she does, how will Naru react when she gets back?
Dudtheman chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
hiatus is always a scary word on this site. great story loved the chapter and pray that after you plan the next ten chapters we will get to read more. thanks for the awesome read !
Samhan chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
WHY SARA KNOWS THE SECRET?! SHE MUST'NT
Dave S chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
A sudden thought had crossed my mind: WHICH Motoko is Keitaro is ending up with?

Please, keep us, the readers, second guessing until the end. The surprise is worth it.
Dudtheman chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
good chapter thanks for the read kind of shocked that sarah knows just me but not the person i would trust with well any info that i dont want the world to know
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
So, Sarah has been brought into the fold.
Samhan chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
Isn't bad that the secret is been known for more than 2?
Frag2k13 chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Cant be bothered to log in, must say you have pegged down Keitaro's personality quite well as a total pr*ck for refusing to see the truth about the promise,s he is clearly enabling the girls hatred rather that fixing it (not that it is his job to do that either) and him threatening to kick out Tomoko is the sort of thing he would do, as a former Love Hina fan it is fics like yours that made me see how awful the characters and story really were, i mean the ending alone showed that no one was REALLY going to be happy. I think it is clear that 'Tomoko' is a future version of Mokoto hope she can knock some sense into Keitaro and get him off his high horse maybe get Mutsumi to admit she broke the promise and Tomoko so show him the promise is null because of that.
Cant say i noticed any spelling/grammar issues so good job will continue reading
Dragonjek chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
This story moves a bit slowly, and it is torturous to see a Keitaro that is not only afraid and breaking up, but not really having romantic support through it. There's no good things happening from his point of view since he realized how dangerous and unhealthy his life is, apart from the addition of a one, new kind, friend (who he is also afraid of). Tomoko's been more flirty than actually romantic. I don't actually know if I should support her or Motoko. I really like the Motoko/Keitaro pairing, but Tomoko's really sympathetic...

Despite some of the girls realizing how messed up their behavior was with the theoretical gender-switch, and with the revelation of the time travel half-out in the open, there hasn't been much interaction involving our male lead that hasn't involved the more unpleasant aspects of Naru, Motoko, or Kitsune since those parts were written. Most scenes have been between the girls, especially recently.

Will we be getting to see some of that new/renewed gentleness soon? Also, I can't wait to see the interactions with Motoko and Keitaro the upcoming fight will hopefully bring. I don't think Motoko can win against her older self, but I hope she does if only to avoid the rescue arc. Unless the rescue arc is where you intend to start establishing the new romance.

I'll admit, that's one of my big draws. I'm feeling really bad for Keitaro now, and with the future manipulation thing going on and the whole "trying to fix Hinata" plot, I'm anxiously waiting for love to strike again.