Reviews for The Malaria Visions
keske chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
i'd love a bathtub full of rum!
superstarem chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
poor Hermione, all she think she wants is a bathtub of rum. LOL loving it, cant wait to see what happens next :)
Tessa Cresswell chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Hahaha, oh I so can't wait for the next chapter!
Tom Felton me up chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Oh my goodness, what a chapter!

That was incredibly erotic. I kinda want to try that now!

Amazing as the last, update soon!
Mrs.Trax chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
My own surprise! Eee! :) Now that is a way to make a girl's day!
LaSaladeBanane chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
OMG crazy and loving it! I love dream sequences, especially ones that are written so well. Keep it up! (Like Draco... hopefully.)
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
*squeals* OMG! I SOOOO MISSED YOUR WRITING! I HOPE YA UPDATE SOON AND HAVE ANOTHER STORY COMING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
The Last Poison Apple chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Oooh :D Totally and insanely brilliant. I'm really really itching to see how this ends.
dymontgo1 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
YAY! Another wonderful chapter. Waiting with bated breath for the next one ;)
marana1 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
This is so great! Loved the chapter. I have a theory... but I won't voice it. I'll just have to wait and see. I early anticipate the next chapter :)
dymontgo1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
SO AWESOME! Kinky and I love it.
Hair Like Starlight chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I'm addicted, this is my new drug and I need more.
Musicluver225 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Hahahahahahaha I bloody love it! I have a couple of theories of which any could be possible. Either malfoy has somehow done something to those pills, he bought off the doctor/pretended to be a muggle rep for those certain pills and paid off the dr which means that is the real malfoy in her dreams. Or because she is a witch the pills react differently than muggles and uses people or situations that have been on her mind or around her and In that case malfoy has no idea and it really was a coincidence that he used the brainiac word. I have plenty more theories as well but I'm not too sure they are making sense as I am trying to write them out as fast as my mind is conjuring the images up. Haha.
Soooo please update quicker than once a day :p actually I'm totally not complaining about your update speed. It's amazing and I thank you :) and now I'm starting to ramble sorry.
Hair Like Starlight chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Aww, that's not fair! You can't just leave it at chapter two, I need more DAMNIT! Addicted already, this is bloody brilliant to quote Ron and i'm dying all over the place. Gimme. More.
Julia chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
OHMYGOSH I have to find out what the third dream will be! Studying for finals has been hellish, so this little story gives me the perfect amount of smut to get me through it all.

I also have to say that your tumblr posts brighten my day, so thank you for that too. :)

More please!