Reviews for The Malaria Visions
erinelle chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Haha! Love it! Lemony co-worker scenerio does happen to be my fav :D
Tessa Cresswell chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I would have to say that one of the best things I have ever done on this site is to author alert you! Totally excited for this one! Looks pretty damn hot so far! :D
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
YOU TEASE THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING HURRY UP AND UPDATE
superstarem chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
loved it. need more :)
GGChi chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Wow, I am left begging for me and I'm so glad this is a three part story. But yes more smut! I'd like to see how Hermione and Draco mesh outside the dream! It's always great to read your work and I'll be awaiting your next update!
kassdunn chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I was SO happy when I saw that you posted a new storie ! :D I like it so far, it's so hilarious : "Silence from the pills" hahaha i'm laughing my arse off xD Well can't wait for the next chapter :)
Mrs.Trax chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Great idea :) last time I took anti-malarials I dreamt I was chasing dinosaurs through a full sized rollar coaster park that was somehow in my old high school with a bunch of random people I hadn't seen in years- it was definitely strange. And congrats on your engagement!
silver.tongued.serpent chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Super interesting idea... I'd never heard of these pill before this but now I'm wondering what I would dream about if I took them. Perhaps I should travel to Africa for the sole purpose of finding out :P

Can't wait for more! And congratulations on your engagement! :)
Prophecygirl48 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ok, first, congrats on your engagement. Secondly, I was so excited to open my email to find a new galfoy story...and, as usual, you did not disappoint. I'm so anticipating the next chapter.
SlytherinGurrl chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Haha. This was smutty but awesome. Congrats on your engagement! I'm glad that you are getting back into writing again!
Tom Felton me up chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Hahahaha this is too good! I've had strange dreams like that before(without the help of meds). Once, it was a guy in my politics class. Four the last 4 years now, my heart still races when he is around. Too bad he is married!

But, about the story, very entertaining and relatable. I'm excited for more!
arielx chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
yummmmm. I like where this is going ;) Usually I stop reading at the mention of Dramione non-con, but I trusted you! Glad I did, can't wait for our second and third doses...and maybe a dose that isn't of the placebo nature? :D
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
YESS YOU ARE BACK! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A NEW DRAMIONE FROM YOU! THANK YOU!
LOL poor Hermione, this must be so awkward. But you are an AMAZING writer, it was funny and dramatic and everything all at the same time! PLEASE UPDATE TOMORROW! Maybe even tonight? Pretty please :)
newyorklover chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I love your scenarios! This one was funny, I really liked the bathtub of rum bit. I love the conversation in the office when they're talking and she's acting strangely, because I can see it in my head and Draco looks cute and confused. I can't wait to read more interaction between them. And as ever, I can't wait for tomorrow's chapter! :)
hzma chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Soo glad to see you back! I like this plot :) Already looking forward to the next chapter.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »