Reviews for The Malaria Visions
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
What a vivid dream..Yikes..
River in Egypt chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
No, no, it's not just you saying that: there are a few more fanatics out there who frame everything into a promising Dramione story. You are not alone if it's any solace.

"The pills were mocking her"? Tomorrow, right? The next installment? I already want to see how the real Draco is finally reacting to her "dreams". Good thing, you are one of those heavy updaters.

And congratulations on your engagement. Seriously. Well done ;.-)
Zarsin chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Yes! So glad to hear from you again! I can see why you couldn't just fit this into one chapter. Look forward to reading the next part!
nikki98 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
First, congrats on the engagement! Second, that was a great set up for that joke and u should have finished it, no matter how bad it is to say. Third, yay! You're making a full length, looking forward to that. And all roads SHOULD lead to dramione.

On to the story, lol, malaria meds! I liked it, it was hot. I had a dream like that about a coworker once, kinda awkward so Hermione reactions was just like mine. Whereas I am not on the least bit attracted to my coworker, your Draco is hot, go for it Hermione!
crazybookworm1998 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
congratulations on getting engaged ! update soon as well xx
CajunWitch chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Congratulations on your engagement! I love the plot and I look forward to see where you take this one. The doctor's dreams were pretty funny. Loved "Thirty Times Lucky," too, welcome back!
marana1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Holy shit. Update again soon! I'm so glad you're back ;)
K. Ly chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Capital H. A. W. T. Exclamation point.
sydneyeltanin chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Haha! That was wonderful. I'm so happy you're writing another story! c:
fireprincess326 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Great start! Can't wait to read more. Update soon. :-)
DobbyTheElf7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Haha, I love the bit at the end where 'the pills said nothing' and all of that, it was really good :-) poor Hermione though, how awkward... Please update it soon! Xx
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22