Reviews for TCOT Confusing Colours
elizabethrhea chapter 21 . 1/11
I just found this story and have really enjoyed reading this story up to this point. You have created quite a journey. Hope you return to complete it soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Oh
Now that someone mentioned it , you stopped writing. BRAVO
Mauve chapter 21 . 11/21/2013
Ik geloof er nog steeds niks van dat je je zo laat opnaaien, voor niks. Schiet op!
Mauve chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
(Ik weet dat je niet slaapt, nog steeds niet.) Dit is het beste dat ik ooit van je las, en dat wilde ik je laten weten. Hou vol, hou vol.
DNPLC chapter 21 . 10/19/2013
Okay...so I'm in the car yesterday on a six hour trip and I finally caved and caught up with this reading again from the beginning! (I say "caved" as I was saving it, to savor it hoping it might last forever!) You sly little minx! I saw many things I haven't seen in the first 4 (complete!) readings! Smarty-pants! I love the remarkable way that you show their love even at a distance and you know that I think your plotting is just unparalleled. This is truly wonderful and could actually have been a PM movie, in fact, it would have had the best plot of *any* of them! Well done, you! Well done! You truly are an inspiration!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/17/2013
Now, don't just leave Perry standing there with a gun pointed at his temple! Get on with it!
Jlk9506 chapter 21 . 9/11/2013
Another awesome chapter! I am amazed at the way you mind works and how you are deftly weaving all these strands together. You had Johnny making some strong yet interesting assertions about Perry. I am sure Frank is going to expound on those. Keep those chapters coming, Please!
Mauve chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
For some time I was afraid you had stopped writing; can I tell you please how happy I am to see you haven't? This gem is one of a kind! Thanks for sharing your extraordinary talents with us.
Love fanfic chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
So glad you didn't stop writing. Love your stories. So glad to see my favorite authors posting again. Great continuation of the story. Please don't make us wait so long between updates.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
Could be a movie. Should be a movie.
Barbara Lambert chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
On the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter. This one is a real nail biter!
tengland2 chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
Johnny certainly had alot to say about Perry and his life. Interesting pieces of information, blaming his son for what has happened.
Frank Halloran, showing up, with his ranting at those gathered. Perry suspecting Della would be watching. Bit more suspece. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
Excellent. This is a great story
murphycat chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
Wonderful chapter. Fantastic dialogue with Johnny and Perry; and Perry deserved every shot that Johnny verbally took at him!
I have waited for what seems like an eternity for this great chapter. PLEASE don't make me wait for the next one. I am just about to burst to see what happens. I will bet Della comes to HIM!
Old English D chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
After a second reading I came up with another superlative: magnificent. Every time I read it I notice something fantastic. Bravo.