Reviews for Happenings
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Could you do more of this? Please?
WarriorPrincess19 chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Maybe what was going through shangs. Mind when mulan saved him from the guy in the temple (I forgot his name) and maybe he feels over protective? Or you could do their thoughts when she comes riding up to warn them. Or shangs pov when she hugs the empore. Enjoy writing!
justafakeme chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
I loved your story, and have a few ideas for you. One is that I think it would be interesting to see Mulan's plan to defeat the Huns at the end trough Shang's POV, and another (not sure of which POV) at the end as well, after she has left, with Shang and the other three talking about her and what they thought of her (and embarrassing situations they went trough while thinking she was a guy). So that's it, hope you liked the ideas ;)
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Loving it
naien543 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
following this not because I expect a new chapter immediately, but for the thrill of anticipating your work
ElsaAnnaSnowQueen chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Hillarious! I think you should continue on with chapter 4 and have what happens next
Strong-till-the-end chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
FINALLY! More modern age Mulan lovers! Lol. I love this! Keep up the great work! Maybe try longer chapters tho:p
CharmSparks11833 chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
I like reading this, but I had hoped you would write about Mulan being revealed from Chien Po, Yao or Ling's POV. I'm looking forward to reading more anyway :p
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
lovely chapter.
AccountKiller1111 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
This is pretty good! Very nice on the dialogue. :) Good job!
HorseStar1 chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
I like this, especially the way you portray the characters. I know you haven't updated in awhile, but if you find time...:)
ChocolateandRoses chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
This is pretty good so far, but for me, the reason why I got on FF is to find stories develop the romance between Mulan and Shang...could you do a chapter on that? If you can, that'd be great :D Looking forward to the next chapter!
daianapotter chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
will you make any chapter will at least a little kiss )?
daianapotter chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Dont worry she will find some hot captain xD
sangofan89 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013