Reviews for Happenings
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 5 . 4/15
Loving it
naien543 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
following this not because I expect a new chapter immediately, but for the thrill of anticipating your work
ElsaAnnaSnowQueen chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Hillarious! I think you should continue on with chapter 4 and have what happens next
Strong-till-the-end chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
FINALLY! More modern age Mulan lovers! Lol. I love this! Keep up the great work! Maybe try longer chapters tho:p
CharmSparks11833 chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
I like reading this, but I had hoped you would write about Mulan being revealed from Chien Po, Yao or Ling's POV. I'm looking forward to reading more anyway :p
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
lovely chapter.
Orangetails42 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
This is pretty good! Very nice on the dialogue. :) Good job!
HorseStar1 chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
I like this, especially the way you portray the characters. I know you haven't updated in awhile, but if you find time...:)
ChocolateandRoses chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
This is pretty good so far, but for me, the reason why I got on FF is to find stories develop the romance between Mulan and Shang...could you do a chapter on that? If you can, that'd be great :D Looking forward to the next chapter!
daianapotter chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
will you make any chapter will at least a little kiss )?
daianapotter chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Dont worry she will find some hot captain xD
sangofan89 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Why I havent read this yet I do not know, but please update :D
SariSpy56 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
how about a one-shot on what the Fa FAmily is doing during Mulan's time at the war?
Nadya-girl chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Nice job! Please go on!
Starzinmieyez chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
This is good so far, but I think you should add more of your own stuff in. Like why has the lucky cricket caused trouble before? And what were Mulan's family up to whilst she was at war? And what was Mulan like as a child? You could do chapters on that sort of thing :) it's your call though, of course, but I thought I'd suggest that :)