Reviews for We Interrupt This Scripted Drama for (In)Appropriate Product Placement
ImaTVJunkie chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
hahaha! I finally got round to reading this chapter... its perfect! Made me smile and chuckle.
Great job!
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Ha! This is hilarious. I think Brennan would go into a more scientific explanation of the benefits of the lube and the anthropological impetus for increasing sexual pleasure. ;)
I was always so annoyed with the stupid Toyota product placement. It was so unnatural- and no one ever thought it was odd that they all bought Toyotas? Did the FBI give them a stipend or something? Anyway, I'm glad there are other fans who feel the same way, and I'm looking forward to reading more snippets.
MiseryMaker chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Loved, loved, loved it! That was all you and all hilarious! Loved the image of Bones testing out the dryers in the store-so darned funny!

Quite an amusing ride!
MiseryMaker chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
This story just gets better and better. Way better than any actual commercials I've seen lately and far less distracting than the actual ads within the TV show...

Bravo!
stephaniew chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Loved it! This made me laugh and I think it would make an excellent commercial! Sex sells, you know? :)

Keep going with these, I love them!
delia84 chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
This is my favorite so far. Sorry you're not happy with it, but I don't understand why — it was hilarious, so them, and just a fun read. Would loooove this see this one on screen. Thanks for sharing!

I'm thinking cell phone carrier commercials. I don't know which one specifically, but I definitely see Booth and Brennan arguing over phone plans and the hardware of their phones.

By the way, that last couple lines are a tease ... still pondering how you could do a follow-up in this series with those lines.
delia84 chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Hahaha ... oh that washing machine commercial makes me laugh every time. I like what you did here, and it's nice that you didn't turn it into the dancing episode (connected with the washing machine ad). Nicely done, and sweet.
guest 2 chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
LMAO!
Phosphorescent chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Funny and hot.
eyrianone chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Oh my, I would pay A LOT of money to see them actually act that one out - brilliant idea.
Frankie707 chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
LOL, that's great. Loved it
someonetookMe chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Lmfao that was amazing I had to contain myself from laughing out loud. (My teacher wouldn't be too happy) I don't care if it didn't follow the rest I loved it.
FaithinBones chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
I loved it.
mychakk chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
OMG. I was highly amused since the very beginning when I realized WHY they needed a new washing machine, then I nearly lost it when Brennan started ...testing the machine. But I was giggling madly with their talk, until to nearly choke over the laughs escaping me by the very end.

Wonderful, delightful, need more! you put quite a mental image by that last Brennan's line :P you tease!
philly cheese dude chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Cell phones and carriers! _ since the iPhone 5 and the galaxy series phones are available for all major retailers, Booth and Brennan should get into an argument about what carrier is better and what phone is better! Lol