Reviews for Can't Resist
KittyandSteve17 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Love! Most either go over board, or to light and breaf with smut, but you have it down to a science. Maybe for the next chapter, have them getting more and more obvuse, then have Batman or BlackCanary confrunt him and take Wally away. Just an idea, but I think it would be a good idea. Use it of don't, what ever you chose. I really loved it.
The Stolen Deity chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is more than just nosebleed worthy its- well there go my ovaries. I don't know what I love so much about Barry and Wally being naughty together but I know I just love it goddammit! As usual your writing style and descriptive smuttyness will make anyone's brain overload, I cannot thank you enough for this marvellous piece because we definitely need more BarryxWally in this fandom! If only I could draw a little better then I'd post art of all the smutty goodness from this fic and others.
AthenaKeene chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Lol. That's what I call freckles- Angel kisses.
Yuzuki-chan6277 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I don't usually ship incest, but now that I do, I'm going straight to hell for it. XD And I didn't even realize I had a thing for daddy-kinks until I read this. The spanking was delicious. Everything was!
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
"OhgodyesDaddyyes."
at that point, the squeals and nosebleed metaphorics took over and i flailed.
YES SO MUCH YESNESS
Pandasushiroll chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I'm pretty sure I got a nose bleed from reading this O.O But I should have come prepared I guess xD
WRITING A REVIEW EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE A LOT TO ADD YAY!
Although I discovered that even though I acknowledged to myself that I don't normally like pairings like this one, for some reason if you write it, regardless of what it is I love it so...Thanks for introducing me to new horizons?
Bahhh oh well, good job! 8D
gigerisgod chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
a very naughty Barry and Wally tale and you do such a fine job writing them. the spanking was delicious.
Aqua Rainrose chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That was pretty good, I can't wait for more Barry/Wally!
Reader chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
OMG!Thankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyou!

That was amazing! Just when I think it's gonna be a couple boring weeks of looking for any good YJ stories, you go and write my all time favorite paring!

I wish there were more stories of them...

Thanks for the really hot story!