Reviews for The Last Bride.
Pixil Pixi chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
Please update!
Purple Moonshine chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Question!. Is Kaylan "Let me guess you have a goodpersonality?" . I like this. Oh on more thing. You've forgotten ur disclaimer.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
I order you to CONTINUE this story!
actress19 chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
i like it it's made me chuckle a couple times. ex. when kronk was the only one weeping for yzma. lol please continue with the story
SilverMoonKiss chapter 7 . 1/5/2005
oh,cool,cool story...update,please?
Astrid chapter 7 . 11/27/2003
; oops, I said poky intstead of spooky...oopsie...oh, and I forgot to say: keep writing!
Astrid chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
O.O wow...I find this real names kalyn...and your charecters name is kaylan...*shiver* spoky...
CallieMikey chapter 7 . 3/8/2003
Heehee. That's cute! :) I like what ya did so far!
OoOTheGreatPretenderOoO chapter 7 . 3/5/2003
cooly keep up the good work
lemonade chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Yeah, theres a reason for the blowing up Yzma bit. I got bored. Ill probably redo it later, just let me know if thats what the public wants, ok?
anonymous chapter 7 . 1/9/2003
great story, and interesting. Its differnt, not like the other romantic TENG fics. I like it! Just a little problem with the gory physco blowing up Yzma thing...maybe she should of just fallen of a cliff or something. But I still like the fic!
FlikFreak chapter 7 . 8/24/2002
I don't mind the story, but what's with all of the cuss words and swear words? I'm sure glad it's rated PG-13!
Moonlady chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
AHHHH! IT says that there are 7 chapters! But I can only get to the first one! AAAAAA~AAAAAHHHH! I WANNA READ THE REST OF IT! STUPID ! LEMME READ IT LEMME READ IT LEAMME READ IT! *sniff sniff* It seems like such a good story!