Reviews for A Second Chance
Frigidbrigette chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
are you going to write more? I love this story.
DS2010 chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
loved Holly's punishment
mmkbrook chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Great update. So glad Gibbs is with Holly and the kids.
torontogirl12 chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
Great update.
mmkbrook chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
Great update, in fact it is a WOW of an update-hickies included.
What is with Jen. What does she expect when she left Gibbs in Paris, but then again she will always have Paris, if nothing else.
Gina Callen chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
Totally love this story. Just one thing unless the bullpen is overrun with puppies. I think you meant coffee and :)
DS2010 chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
loved jethro coming to work with hickies... LOLOLOLOL
torontogirl12 chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
Loved how everyone was teasing Gibbs. They better behave themselves in the office or risk getting caught.
mmkbrook chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
Very nice update. Poor Jethro, looks like Hollis really got carried away. Hickies at your age!
Frigidbrigette chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
You are killing me with the cliff hanger- can Gibbs plz tell Jenny to bug off for the night?
DS2010 chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
oh boy getting caught by the director and dad... lOL
torontogirl12 chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
So glad that Jackson got to meet Hol and the triplets. Hope they can be a family really soon.
Saissa chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Damn it - Jen, couldn't you have waited a bit longer?

Apart from several really bad spelling errors, or the totally wrong word being used, this story is quite good.
Saissa chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
That episode where Stephanie shows up in Gibbs's basement and the earlier scene where they are all together in the bullpen (ex-wife, ex-girlfriend, and current girlfriend - Stephanie, Jenny and Hollis) - THAT episode is Ex-File, season 5 episode 3.
Saissa chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Actually Ziva, it is not Tony's fault at all - it's your fault for getting Abby all upset.,

And you all need to stop treating Abby like she is a little girl. She needs to stop acting like a child. She is supposed to be an adult - I wish she would ACT like one.

As I was saying - Ziva, it is entirely your fault because after all you DID pick up the phone and answer it while you were having sex. Tony did tell you to ignore the phone.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »