Reviews for BSG: S5, Episode Four: The Trials and Tribulations of Parenthood
Acrylate chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Some emotional topic in this episodes. Love the story.
FuryanJedi13 chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Wow, this series just keeps getting better and better. I loved Sarah's passionate speech in part 5, and it showed how the Cylons who joined the fleet had to break free from their collective before becoming true people. If they were people from the start, I doubt the Colonies would have been destroyed in the first place.

And Romo crying over poor Jake. The guy barely shows emotion except disdain for his pets, but you showed a definitive soft side of him.

And pets are definitely more than just animals! It reminds me of my own dog, who passed away in August. Now she's in a little urn on the shelf at my parent's house, and I think of her all the time, and of the 14 years she gave us.

Finally, I loved the family dynamic with the Agathons. And Jason Agathon has a really nice ring to it.
TheAdmiral chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Will you be bringing Adama to Landfall?
Thumbs up :D
Lupinara chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
WHAT DO WE WANT?
ANGST!
WHEN DO WE WANT IT?
FAIRLY SOON! Nice job, can't wait for more! :D
cilepe chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Good ending. Even with sad Romo. Loved Bill's little realization. So now I have to get myself psyched up for bad things...
EvilTheLast chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Great chapter. Poor Jake. I thought that was the last the Colonial dogs. But still I'm kind of wish a Rebel Cylon task force shows up searching for revenge against their Cylon brothers/ and sisters(?). And they have medical and factory ships in their fleet. There was at least one task force chasing a Colonist's fleet, one camping on the Colonies, and one guarding Cylon space. The Cylon rebellion took place at least 500(?) light years from the Colonies. Doesn't mean the last 2(?) Rebel Cylon fleets got slaughtered. I'm just tossing out a stupid idea.
EvilTheLast chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Good update.
jetsly chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
You are hitting the abortion theme here with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer- and that is not Romo Lampkin's style. The man is sly, both on screen and, heretofore, in your story. Can't you find a way to make the same points while having him stay in character? In contrast, Sarah delivers the speech, and the reasoning, that I would expect at this point from an Eight.
cilepe chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Poor Romo and Jake. I, for one, cannot wait for more. Sucker for punishment, I guess, this show was so up and down!
cilepe chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
BSG-Depressingly cheerful. :)
EvilTheLast chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Great update. Child birth is a beautiful thing. NOT. At least Helo wasn't stuck watching his wife trying to give birth. Who ever thought it was a great idea for men to actually watch(suffer) seeing their children born? I would fake a heart attack or something to get out of there. Hmmmm...Jake...the dog. Savages kill a couple of dozen dozen Colonists over time...doesn't matter. Kill the last Colonists' dog from the Colonies? Colonists may get really angry. But we actually have no idea who did the 'crime'. I'm just assuming that stupid dog has more fans then anyone one of their politicians. I just wonder what the dog's death or injury will play out in the next few chapters.
EvilTheLast chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Poor Jake. But at this point, I don't care about any 'human' suffering. The 'human' race should be using every ability to keep themselves alive...for future generations. At this point, I wonder if someone created a small factory that created matches (instant fire), would that be considered a crime? That guy would become a billionaire...if he had millions of clients.
cilepe chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Is Tyrol going to show up minutes too late?
cilepe chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Poor Hotdog...get saddled with a kid, love the kid, have to lose the kid.
cilepe chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Buncha jerks...well that means you're doing something right!