Reviews for Kaleidoscope
NorthernShinigami chapter 40 . 4/13
91: Nameless World! :D
angelcat2865 chapter 40 . 4/8
Sorry the guest review was mine. I did not realize I was not signed in.
Loved these especially Mirror.
I like that you tied the drabble for you art work to Mask
Great update!
magicdemi-god223 chapter 40 . 4/6
Since I wasn't able to do this in the previous chapters, I'm going to try guessing which worlds the drabbles can apply to :)

1. Healing : Infinity
2. Masks: Erm... Nameless world? xD
3. Mirror: I'm half-tempted to write either Celes or Nihon but I'm not quite sure about those two choices. I'll just have to say "Unknown World".

I'm not sure if it's just me, but this chapter seemed rather angst-y, don't you think? Doesn't mean I don't love it though :)))) I hope to be able to read more soon!
magicdemi-god223 chapter 39 . 3/31
I really like these drabbles, especially those involving music and Fai's life in Celes prior to Ashura's killing spree. I hope to be able to read more drabbles soon!
Guest8 chapter 39 . 3/31
More :(

Celes and Infinity :D

MORE :(((
NorthernShinigami chapter 30 . 3/21
Goodness ** (and one of your Valeria pieces fixed a writer's block I had about a fic I'm planning. Thank :D)
NorthernShinigami chapter 18 . 3/21
He...tried to choke himself?

...I would sleep like that. I mean, it can be quiet comfy. I mean, if i was a male. Unfotrunatly, I'm a girl.
..I have THESE things that get in my way :(
So.. yeah...
NorthernShinigami chapter 10 . 3/21
So... the woman is a Female Kuro-rin :3?
NorthernShinigami chapter 8 . 3/21
23: That sounds like Sakura, but..my Kurofai radar yearns it to be kuro-tin who took care of him **
NorthernShinigami chapter 7 . 3/21
SO who's the GirL? :DD
Deya Amaya chapter 38 . 3/17
Escapades eh? ;)
angelcat2865 chapter 38 . 3/16
great update :-) Taste would be in Celes. I imagine Fai did have some wild times considering the amount of alcohol he drank

Real would be Fai and Sakura in Infinity, well done. Fai had truly reached hi breaking point there.