Reviews for Kaleidoscope
magicdemi-god223 chapter 43 . 5/12/2014
Before anything else, the usual "guess which world" portion is in order :)

96. Light up the sky - I feel this is an accompaniment to the drabble in the previous chapter, so I'll just say it occurred in the same unspecified world as the drabble from the chapter prior to this one.

97. Ugly - Hmm this one is tricky. It could be any of the worlds from Tokyo up to the world before the final confrontation (the Clow world that was stuck in time). I'm quite sure it's not Celes though and it doesn't feel like a Nihon-set drabble. So I'm thinking this drabble would have occurred in Infinity. If not there, then in a nameless world the group dropped off to sometime after Acid Tokyo.

Oh wow, only three drabbles left. It feels like yesterday when you were only at 50 or 60 drabbles. :') I'm not sure if I can still make a request, since I'm sure there are other people who are more fitting to have the right to request a drabble from you, but if you can still squeeze it in, would you write a drabble centering around the word "Warmth"? These past few chapters have been somewhat angst-y or revolving around Fai letting go of his past, so I thought maybe a little happier drabble could be written. It's up to you on what can actually happen and in which world the drabble could possible take place in. All I ask is that the theme be about "warmth". :)

Happy writing and I hope to see this completed soon! :)
angelcat2865 chapter 43 . 5/11/2014
Well done!
Guest8 chapter 43 . 5/11/2014
Great, both of them loved the first one, excellent description the second.
Please, give the last one (100) a nice ending.
angelcat2865 chapter 42 . 5/7/2014
Beautiful update
magicdemi-god223 chapter 42 . 5/3/2014
Despite this chapter having only one drabble (as opposed to the usual three drabbles), I rather like it. You made mention of Fai's loss, giving emphasis on the fact that he really wasn't given time to mourn the death of the people he loved; kudos for that. I absolutely adore the slight KuroFai moment at the end too. :)
angelcat2865 chapter 41 . 4/20/2014
Sorry late to review been really busy this week.
Beautifully done! Poor Fai!
Durbe the Barian chapter 41 . 4/20/2014
Yet another time when I can't help but feel so sorry for the blond-haired magician. Faaaaiiiiii...
NorthernShinigami chapter 40 . 4/13/2014
91: Nameless World! :D
angelcat2865 chapter 40 . 4/8/2014
Sorry the guest review was mine. I did not realize I was not signed in.
Guest chapter 40 . 4/6/2014
Loved these especially Mirror.
I like that you tied the drabble for you art work to Mask
Great update!
magicdemi-god223 chapter 40 . 4/6/2014
Since I wasn't able to do this in the previous chapters, I'm going to try guessing which worlds the drabbles can apply to :)

1. Healing : Infinity
2. Masks: Erm... Nameless world? xD
3. Mirror: I'm half-tempted to write either Celes or Nihon but I'm not quite sure about those two choices. I'll just have to say "Unknown World".

I'm not sure if it's just me, but this chapter seemed rather angst-y, don't you think? Doesn't mean I don't love it though :)))) I hope to be able to read more soon!
magicdemi-god223 chapter 39 . 3/31/2014
I really like these drabbles, especially those involving music and Fai's life in Celes prior to Ashura's killing spree. I hope to be able to read more drabbles soon!
Guest8 chapter 39 . 3/31/2014