Reviews for Leaving
Kitian chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Lots of Irvine angst, but none of it was pointless. Maybe a tad too depressing, but that's probably just because I'm a big softie. The way he gradually slipped away in the end was wonderfully written and so SAD! If you keep writing Irvine fics like this, he just may end up replacing Seifer as my favorite character.

...Okay maybe not, no one could ever take Seifer's place (he's just so...so damned COOL) but Irvine's definitely up there. Nice job.
the Ambassador chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
IRVYYYY! NO!*sobs*No way. No way. No-one's gonna hurt my precious six while I'm around. No-one and nothing. The Junction System works both ways, you know! I've gotta look after my six, just like they look after me. It's my duty.
Wravyn chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
*blinks* He's...dead? Gimme a sec to get over the shock.

*a sec passes* That was very well-written. I definitely saw his decline in even those few words. I love Irvine fic...even suicide ones. :)
Phuq chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
YEAH! I don't care how many times it's done, Irvine suicide fics rock! Yours is no exception.
Quycksylver chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Awww man...you killed Irvy? WAAAAHHHH! *sniffle* How could you? *runs frantically around room looking for phoenix downs* NOW how am I gonna fill your request for Dedication Line? (No, I haven't abandoned it-we're just on hiatus)I'm gonna look pretty silly singing to a corpse-of course, I'm pretty silly anyway, I guess *points to preceeding as proof*

Seriously...NO fic including Irvine is EVER pointless. As always, your writing is a delight to read. You always do such a good job getting into a character's head, showing them from the inside. And that poem was fantastic!

So...um...when's the next installment of Burning Soul coming out? *cracks whip*
Shootinstar chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Yep, feelin' nice and depressed now. Still, very nicely written. Well done.
Ethrial chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Damn. That was wonderfull and angsty and exceptionally well written. XD

GREAT WORK.