Reviews for Kagemusha
Mysyl chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Oh. My. God. I think part of my soul just died. TnT Bravo on writing a story so emotional. It was beautiful!
Wild Tempest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I-I really don't know what to say. *applause* That was absolutely wonderful! Your level of skill is very admirable. :)
azure blue espeon chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aww, that was a sad story.
Arcana66 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Alright, just let me have a moment to say something...

ALL THE FEELS. ;.;

So, Jade, Peony, and Dist are in fact my favorite "trio" of the game. The summary of this fic sounded... well, tempting, and when I saw "multiple character deaths" I apparently didn't interpret the message seriously enough. My goodness... this story was heart-breaking, and in all of the right ways. Oh my Gods it was beautiful, stunning, terrific, and I'm running out of words that can do it justice.

I'm sure you meant it, but all of the symbolism in this story is fantastic. I may be called on over-analysis here, but even through my trained eye for literary techniques, this was a rare gem in the world of fanfiction. Your style seamlessly transitions from one scene to the next, and I have no idea how you do it, but it's wonderful.

I have absolutely no constructive criticism, because if there were any errors, the rest of the story had already successfully stunned me into believing they didn't exist. Kudos.

Excellent work. I look forward to reading more from you.

-Arcana