Reviews for Springtime
I'mUpAllNightToGetLoki chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Bunnymund hahahaha go, go find May
Mariana Lestrange chapter 25 . 10/4/2014
Love it ;)
inspibrain101 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
It's a great story line, but I would seriously suggest proofreading, or getting a beta reader. Surprisingly, you have pretty good grammar, but the way you write it- in choppy sentences- really interrupt the flow of the story for me. Make sure that when you publish, it doesn't have major grammar issues, because I know for a fact that that puts off a lot of readers- never mind how good your story is.
It is a great story, by the way!
111111234 chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
Awwwwww...this is so cute but can you tell me which story comes first and so on, I hink I would understand better
Purplemoon1625 chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
Umm they are bunnies so they would be mates it's the same thing but bunny would rub his scent onto may
MunVPurplePotato chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
I like this story but if I had the song I would be listening to springsteen. Love that song! And I love this story It's so cute! Of course I think It's cute I'm 13 then again I don't really think many stories are cute but this one is!
Phoenixfirestarter chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
great
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
I love this story so far! 3 :)
LadyLament chapter 25 . 8/2/2013
Wow, this story is very similar to the ideas floating in my head of my own rabbit may flower story. Being taken under Mother Natures wing and everything, weird. I like this better though, I'll still imagine my story but yours I like best.
prontobadjuju chapter 25 . 7/22/2013
this is good
Edam Aster Bunnymund chapter 21 . 6/14/2013
The tunnel is a great creation. I love it.
Hitomi Shion Yo chapter 25 . 2/15/2013
Ok, this is an amazing story. Please continue :C I love Bunnymund so much *_* (ok, don't be scary, I just thing is a cool character :'D) Cya!
PandaGirlPlaysTheTuba chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
I think this is the best ROTG story I've read so far. It had good plot, not too fast, a good conflict, and the characters are interesting and not over-used. May Showers is a really good idea. I feel stupid for never seeing it like that. I think this is super awesome, keep writing! :-)
Dragoneisha chapter 25 . 1/13/2013
Nice ending, good wrap-up, great story. And as for Friendzoned, Allons-y!
Morella728 chapter 25 . 1/13/2013
Awww! I love their kids! I'm sad its over but I do want to read about April and Jack! You wrote an amazing story!