Reviews for Red in Tooth
MichaellaD chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Was this reposted or something? I distinctly remember reading this exact story sometime in May. (I mean, it was posted in May, the story I read.)
mentalcollabs chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Terrific story. Good mystery, interesting information about snakes and recovery from snake venom, and good character profiles and interaction. Thank you for the enjoyment.
Olivia chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
I absolutely had to write a review for this because it is the BEST mentalist fanfic I have ever read, and I've read quite a few. You are a fantastic writer and you have an amazing ability to put real emotion into your stories. This fic was good enough to be one of the shows in my opinion, I think Bruno Heller would be is the only fic that's brought me close to tears,you should be really proud.
Hope you always
tromana chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
This is wonderful. A fantastic intriguing case, razor sharp characterisation and a perfect blend of emotions and genres. I wish I was feeling well enough to give it the praise due, but I'm not, so this will have to do.
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
Wonderful! Written like a true episode. Loved it.
Cazza799 chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
What a beautiful final chapter. The team dynamic was great and I particularly enjoyed Lisbon's comparison with how Jane was when he first came to the CBI. I was a big fan of the flashback episode. Him finally decided to actually buy somewhere to live was a great way of illustrating how big a step he has taken. I've really enjoyed this story so thanks for writing it.
renegade05 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
interesting plot. of course jane would get bit by the snake. "Snakes on a Jane" i was laughing so hard at that one.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
thank you so much for this story i loved it!
janesbiotch chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Love.
Rosepeony chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
What a lovely epilogue! I think I enjoyed this chapter above all the others.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Great chapter
Donnie Lynch chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
loved the whole story...great writing
ngocquevt chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
This is a very good story, my favorite kind of Mentalist fanfic, with a crime to solve and other typical factors that feature the show. And you ended it beautifully with a light that warm all of our hearts.
Little Prince chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
I love that very nice happy end
KrrdmN chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
I really liked the story. Thank you.