Reviews for Whittled
marylwhit chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
This is brilliant, and so well written too. Please continue!
Silverspeare chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
One of the best fics i've read in a long time! I am waiting in anticipation for the next chapter. Please update soon! :)
BlueHippo317 chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
I honestly don't even know what to say. This was so heartbreaking, truly wonderfully written. You captured the emotions fantastically and it was just...i don't know. It's so amazing i can't think of a fitting adjective to describe it. Awesome job :)
Arbaon chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Wow just wow. I must admit that I often praise the work of fanfiftion authors but the way you were able to capture Ried's mentality in this was simply astonishing. Very good and I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
This story is so, so, soooo good! Thank you very much

Please let Reid overcome all this. I think he is a very strong person.
Deleted and Void chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Woo, another amazing chapter! And you updated it so quickly! This was so heartfelt and I really loved getting the insight into Spencer's emotions as well as the flashbacks of what happened and how he's feeling. You captured the PTSD very well and your style really flowed in its bits and pieces so well done on that! Please please update soon!
tannerose5 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
That was a marvelous chapter. Don't let anyone tell you differently. And you should know, I don't always present comments in a positive vein, but you can always expect the truth. I'm too old to lie.
The section about Reid's suicide attempt was heartbreaking.
The last part, about Reid knowing what it was like to lose your virginity was, again, heartbreaking.
Is he ever going to be able to leave this place and become able to live in the outside world? I hope so. Keep updating.
MCatry chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
This is great. So intense and vivid. Simply awesome, and so sad. I think you portrayed the trauma in such a perfect way that it pours pain through the words. Superb use of the text format too. You have a fan in me. Thanks for writing it and for sharing it here.
ripon chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Phew powerful writing! Well done - it flows well despite the disjointed thoughts of Reid. His concern for others balances his own fears and the feeling of isolation is strong. Enjoying he techniques.
Aliz-N-Wonderland chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Update soon! Please. This is really good.
Deleted and Void chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. This story... just... amazing! Take this as a compliment, but I was just so incredibly sad and... depressed as I read this! And that is such a good thing! You're evoking such powerful and potent emotions in your readers and I DEMAND that you write more! Seriously, you've taken on such a tragic and complicated subject matter, but you are doing it such total justice that I absolutely cannot WAIT for you to update again! Really, Bravo. I can't wait to find out what exactly happened to Reid while he was captive and where he's going from this point on... I have a feeling it's going to be heartbreaking! So well done, thank you :)
katierw80 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
WOW, you are an amazing writer. I feel sad for the state of humanity when I try to read some other pieces of fanfiction, but thankfully your writing restores a little bit of hope in me:)
Rebecca1 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Poor , poor girl :/ the only one who survived ? Very strange if the UnSub had killed before and succeeded in doing so , he wouldn't just make a mistake of letting someone live surely , he must have a reason ? Then again she didn't see him clearly and has no way of identifying him .

Poor Reid , it's gonna take him so long to get better and I do sorta agree with Morgan in that it'd be easier for him to get over this event by being with his friends opposed to being locked up in a mental institution ... hopefully he'll start getting better soon and he'll be let out .

Great chapter :D This case kinda resembles the HMK's case in that Reid is the only survivor of that and this woman is the only survivor of this case ... interesting chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
This is beautifully written. I love your style - the staccato feel that it has - it gives the story a sort of duality, a softness and a grit at the same time. You have captured both Morgan and Reid very well. Most of the time, when people write them, Reid is too weak to have survived his life and Morgan flies off the handle too much to have made it to the BAU, and they become caricatures. Your writing is sensitive to the specifics of their characters. And I love how you choose to hide and reveal information and when. It creates an intrigue, a pull on us as readers. Thank you for your hard work on this. Don't stop writing. I hope you update soon!
TZ23 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Seriously?! Someone didn't like your work? Must be some kind of nut case! I think you have the characters very true to life/accurate! and this is an original plot ( at least I haven't seen anything similar any where). Hey, anyone complaining/disliking probably have never written a single thing themselves, so how seriously can you take them. to paraphrase someone (I don't remember who) : Those who can, do; those who can't, become critics. Keep up the good work!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »