Reviews for Whittled
ripon chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
THis gets more and more emotive and leaves the reader worrying about where it will all end. Serious matters involved here and they are being dealt with very sympathetically. Well done. Update soon please!
tannerose5 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
"It will get better. It will. Just do not give up."
I wonder if Rossi really believes what he is saying?
At least I find in promising that you don't write death fics. I just don't see how Spencer is going to come out of "the rabbit hole" he's stuck in.
Your're so good as writing so sad. Keep updating.
MCatry chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I like the intensity of this chapter. The whole atmosphere is so tense, and at the same time so sad. I also love the fact that you didn't go for all the characters, opting instead for focusing on both Morgan and a little bit of Rossi. It gives a sense of wholeness in the end. Very good chapter. Congratulations!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Please update. So good.
Rebecca1 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Poor Reid , to be fair though if I was kidnapped and tortured and knew what was coming then I'm pretty sure I'd try to end it too so he really can't be blamed for that one . I don't know how they're gonna break him out of this and get him to deal with it all especially as he doesn't particularly want to be helped , or so it appears - as much as he wants to leave the hospital he's not doing anything to help himself really . It'll be interesting to know how Kevin found / kidnapped him and what he did to Reid that messed him up so much ...

Great 3 chapters , suspenseful and very captivating ;D
TZ23 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
wow! this is getting intense! but superbly written!
vickimaloof chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Ecstatic you can update regularly now. Will there be more story from the team's POV? I would enjoy that as well.
winka chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
LOVE all yours story and this is super, more please soon !
ripon chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
This gets better and better! Reid's description of his feelings and the problems of wrist injuries, the reaction to the nurse and the room itself are so realistic and yell of great research or personal experience used to create this story. Or, of course, of extremely good writing! Thank you and please update soon. Woould enjoy reading of Morgan's memories of finding Reid or what was happening while he was captured. And what was Daley's finale? Not sure I want to know! (Yes I do!)
Jelix12 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Wonderful writing again. This story just keeps getting better
NutcrackerGhoul chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Ermaigehd this.
This story is a work of art. You expressed all the characters very well! I'm looking forward to reading about Reid's experience and what this killer did to him!
straydogfreedom chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
great chapter, i like the way this is going. i would love if Hotch was featured!
tannerose5 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Oh, my god, this is depressing, and I mean that in a good way. I don't know how Spencer didn't go insane from his tormenter. I feel so sorry for him right now. As an adult, he must feel so ashamed as to what that bastard did to him. I take it the SOB filmed everything, so the team even knows. Don't' know how Spencer is every going to get over the humiliation.
You have your work cut out for you.
vickimaloof chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Every line you write is perfect! Please continue this story with as much detail as possible for as long as possible. It is amazing.
ripon chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Very powerful start to this story although I am itching to know where this all started - at least from when he was found. The wriing in the first person is effective and hopefully will continue to give the necessary detail for the reader to follow what is happening alongside the main story. Looking forward to the next chapters.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »