Reviews for Whittled
ripon chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Phew powerful writing! Well done - it flows well despite the disjointed thoughts of Reid. His concern for others balances his own fears and the feeling of isolation is strong. Enjoying he techniques.
Aliz-N-Wonderland chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Update soon! Please. This is really good.
Deleted and Void chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. This story... just... amazing! Take this as a compliment, but I was just so incredibly sad and... depressed as I read this! And that is such a good thing! You're evoking such powerful and potent emotions in your readers and I DEMAND that you write more! Seriously, you've taken on such a tragic and complicated subject matter, but you are doing it such total justice that I absolutely cannot WAIT for you to update again! Really, Bravo. I can't wait to find out what exactly happened to Reid while he was captive and where he's going from this point on... I have a feeling it's going to be heartbreaking! So well done, thank you :)
katierw80 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
WOW, you are an amazing writer. I feel sad for the state of humanity when I try to read some other pieces of fanfiction, but thankfully your writing restores a little bit of hope in me:)
Rebecca1 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Poor , poor girl :/ the only one who survived ? Very strange if the UnSub had killed before and succeeded in doing so , he wouldn't just make a mistake of letting someone live surely , he must have a reason ? Then again she didn't see him clearly and has no way of identifying him .

Poor Reid , it's gonna take him so long to get better and I do sorta agree with Morgan in that it'd be easier for him to get over this event by being with his friends opposed to being locked up in a mental institution ... hopefully he'll start getting better soon and he'll be let out .

Great chapter :D This case kinda resembles the HMK's case in that Reid is the only survivor of that and this woman is the only survivor of this case ... interesting
joy.in.the.works chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
This is beautifully written. I love your style - the staccato feel that it has - it gives the story a sort of duality, a softness and a grit at the same time. You have captured both Morgan and Reid very well. Most of the time, when people write them, Reid is too weak to have survived his life and Morgan flies off the handle too much to have made it to the BAU, and they become caricatures. Your writing is sensitive to the specifics of their characters. And I love how you choose to hide and reveal information and when. It creates an intrigue, a pull on us as readers. Thank you for your hard work on this. Don't stop writing. I hope you update soon!
TZ23 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Seriously?! Someone didn't like your work? Must be some kind of nut case! I think you have the characters very true to life/accurate! and this is an original plot ( at least I haven't seen anything similar any where). Hey, anyone complaining/disliking probably have never written a single thing themselves, so how seriously can you take them. to paraphrase someone (I don't remember who) : Those who can, do; those who can't, become critics. Keep up the good work!
ripon chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
THis gets more and more emotive and leaves the reader worrying about where it will all end. Serious matters involved here and they are being dealt with very sympathetically. Well done. Update soon please!
tannerose5 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
"It will get better. It will. Just do not give up."
I wonder if Rossi really believes what he is saying?
At least I find in promising that you don't write death fics. I just don't see how Spencer is going to come out of "the rabbit hole" he's stuck in.
Your're so good as writing so sad. Keep updating.
MCatry chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I like the intensity of this chapter. The whole atmosphere is so tense, and at the same time so sad. I also love the fact that you didn't go for all the characters, opting instead for focusing on both Morgan and a little bit of Rossi. It gives a sense of wholeness in the end. Very good chapter. Congratulations!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Please update. So good.
Rebecca1 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Poor Reid , to be fair though if I was kidnapped and tortured and knew what was coming then I'm pretty sure I'd try to end it too so he really can't be blamed for that one . I don't know how they're gonna break him out of this and get him to deal with it all especially as he doesn't particularly want to be helped , or so it appears - as much as he wants to leave the hospital he's not doing anything to help himself really . It'll be interesting to know how Kevin found / kidnapped him and what he did to Reid that messed him up so much ...

Great 3 chapters , suspenseful and very captivating ;D
TZ23 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
wow! this is getting intense! but superbly written!
vickimaloof chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Ecstatic you can update regularly now. Will there be more story from the team's POV? I would enjoy that as well.
winka chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
LOVE all yours story and this is super, more please soon !
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »