Reviews for Whittled
ripon chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
This gets better and better! Reid's description of his feelings and the problems of wrist injuries, the reaction to the nurse and the room itself are so realistic and yell of great research or personal experience used to create this story. Or, of course, of extremely good writing! Thank you and please update soon. Woould enjoy reading of Morgan's memories of finding Reid or what was happening while he was captured. And what was Daley's finale? Not sure I want to know! (Yes I do!)
Jelix12 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Wonderful writing again. This story just keeps getting better
lacelottie chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Ermaigehd this.
This story is a work of art. You expressed all the characters very well! I'm looking forward to reading about Reid's experience and what this killer did to him!
straydogfreedom chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
great chapter, i like the way this is going. i would love if Hotch was featured!
tannerose5 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Oh, my god, this is depressing, and I mean that in a good way. I don't know how Spencer didn't go insane from his tormenter. I feel so sorry for him right now. As an adult, he must feel so ashamed as to what that bastard did to him. I take it the SOB filmed everything, so the team even knows. Don't' know how Spencer is every going to get over the humiliation.
You have your work cut out for you.
vickimaloof chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Every line you write is perfect! Please continue this story with as much detail as possible for as long as possible. It is amazing.
ripon chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Very powerful start to this story although I am itching to know where this all started - at least from when he was found. The wriing in the first person is effective and hopefully will continue to give the necessary detail for the reader to follow what is happening alongside the main story. Looking forward to the next chapters.
CMSP chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Now, reid's POV... It was really sad. I can see how he felt. And he needs to get out from there. Even he tried to kill himself, being there will only make things worse for him, and he knows this. We don't know what happened, i mean we know but not yet. We just read one sentence and it was enough to make me feel this bad. He called him agent and somehow it makes things worse, you know. I don't know why i felt this way, but... if he called him reid or spencer... idk, calling him agent made him more vulnarable, like his an agent and still he can't stop him. I know it doesnt this way,but i think reid would felt this way. And the last part, morgan's right, he can understand him better than everyboy but he can't... And things are so messed up. Reid even doesn't talk with him... Oh, and i liked that's a story about what happened after he was rescued. I mean i hope we'll see before too. but still, everystory end after rescue part. Anyway, i hope we'll read next chapter in a few days?

P.S. I assume the unsub is killed?
Jelix12 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Such amazing writing! Loving this story, keep up the fantastic work.
TZ23 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
You've got Reid down PERFECTLY in my opinion!
MCatry chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I love this story. It is so intense... And I enjoy they way you manage to add layers of deepness to your text. it is a very pleasant experience to read such a great work so finely edited. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Amazing writing. Amazing story. So good
Lily chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Awesome:)! More please!
tannerose5 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I don't know how Reid is going to get over it. I hope this doesn't become a character death fic.
straydogfreedom chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
great chapter! really enjoying this, please update soon!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »