Reviews for Whittled
CMSP chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Now, reid's POV... It was really sad. I can see how he felt. And he needs to get out from there. Even he tried to kill himself, being there will only make things worse for him, and he knows this. We don't know what happened, i mean we know but not yet. We just read one sentence and it was enough to make me feel this bad. He called him agent and somehow it makes things worse, you know. I don't know why i felt this way, but... if he called him reid or spencer... idk, calling him agent made him more vulnarable, like his an agent and still he can't stop him. I know it doesnt this way,but i think reid would felt this way. And the last part, morgan's right, he can understand him better than everyboy but he can't... And things are so messed up. Reid even doesn't talk with him... Oh, and i liked that's a story about what happened after he was rescued. I mean i hope we'll see before too. but still, everystory end after rescue part. Anyway, i hope we'll read next chapter in a few days?

P.S. I assume the unsub is killed?
Jelix12 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Such amazing writing! Loving this story, keep up the fantastic work.
TZ23 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
You've got Reid down PERFECTLY in my opinion!
MCatry chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I love this story. It is so intense... And I enjoy they way you manage to add layers of deepness to your text. it is a very pleasant experience to read such a great work so finely edited. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Amazing writing. Amazing story. So good
Lily chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Awesome:)! More please!
tannerose5 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I don't know how Reid is going to get over it. I hope this doesn't become a character death fic.
straydogfreedom chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
great chapter! really enjoying this, please update soon!
JustSmileAndBeHappy chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Great, great beginning! I can't wait for more
CMSP chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oh, i really liked this story and your writing. it's good to see this by morgan's point. and i like to it as first person perspective but i hope we'l see reid's POV too? I hope we'll read next chapters soon.
Lily chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Wow! This is an awesome story! Absolutely love it and cannot wait for the next chapter! Awesome job!
TZ23 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
WOW! So far one of the BEST I've read to date! PLEASE let there be more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh my, this is going to be a really good story. Thank you. Joyce
Arbaon chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is certainly an interesting beginning and I look forward to reading the rest
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »