Reviews for Then There Were Two
Olympus97 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Please update! You have great writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Oh I love this! Only two chapters in and I'm hooked. I think the characterisation of the witch is really good, especially in the first chapter. I really hope you update soon because I so want to read more!
Starlit Skyline chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Amazing, captivating and suspenseful,
you better update soon!
The personalities of the characters are well portrait-ed, as are their feelings and musings. I especially like the way you write Edmund. The idea is brilliant as well as the plot.
I really hope that this won't be abandoned and that you'll update soon, since I honestly can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Amazing story:)
I wish this was what really happened in the movie, because I absoloutley love the idea!
Please update as soon as possible
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
pleaes huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy yyyyyy.
I expect one by jan.2
WillowDryad chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I am enjoying this. I'll try to be patient, but please don't forget this story. Thank you! :)
sidrocks87 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I absolutely love this story! At first I wasn't completely sure where you were going with this story, but this chapter was absolutely amazing and I can't wait for the next update! And I love how you relayed Edmund's thoughts about the White Witch...very real and I could really feel how all of this is for him. Keep up the excellent work! D
anniecarrots1 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I loved it :D I can't wait untill January :)
Lady Loralye chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
So happy you updated! Great chapter and I look forward to January :)
Lady Loralye chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
omg sooooo good! i really look forward to where this story goes. can't wait for more!
Tif S chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Ooh this is awesome! Such a different take on this scene and I like it. Please continue it I'm enjoying this immensely.
anniecarrots1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
i loved it :D i cant wait for more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
i like it update soon
rainpaint chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I think you've captured Tilda Swinton's Jadis very well! All of her dialogue sounded perfect. I'm curious to see where this is going. My only suggestion - it was weird to have Edmund call the White Witch "Jadis." It sounded too...conversational. Which I guess you could play up since she and Edmund have a "history," like she reminds him, and are thus familiar with each other. But it took some of the threat out of Edmund's words - more of a warning to an equal, in a way, than a threat to somebody who's against Aslan and thus is sort of less than Edmund, who has Aslan on his side. Does that make any sense?
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ooooh, I'm really intrigued by this. Dying to know what happens next. Please update soon.

Thank you for not making this slash. :)