Reviews for The Parts of the Sum
Great job.d
Guest chapter 30 . 12/4/2015
oh melissa. if you only knew.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
awesome and heartwarming. its nice to see a fic that remembers that the animorphs are teens at heart. hope to read one of your stories if you ever get into fanfiction again!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
this is so heartwarming. its great to see fics that don't forget the animorphs are teenagers at heart
ntlpurpolia chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
Nice! Very realistic.
RANDOM REVIEWER chapter 15 . 10/3/2015
I don't normally write reviews, but i've set aside my lazy ways for this story. Simply put, it's captivating. Introspective without being depressing, friendship without corniness. None of the cookie-cutter generics, Great grammar. I'ts hard getting into a fandom it feels like everyone has forgotten. Stories like these keep going the flame of interest in these wonderful books. I hope you end up reading this one day and smiling. Your a great storyteller! Rejoice in it and know people do read this story and care.
Girlunderthesea chapter 34 . 7/20/2015
Loved this! Just brilliant to write from a reporters point of view.
JDorsey314 chapter 46 . 10/28/2014
I like these plots where there are multiple sets of bad guys and some of them die. maybe that isn't really it... but something like that. anyway, this is a particularly good one.
JDorsey314 chapter 45 . 10/28/2014
I enjoyed it. this one is particularly good. and I liked the tie in with the scene in the original series. what was it? book 6? I don't recall. that kind of thing makes fanfiction seem more real, I guess. more of a part of the original series.
JDorsey314 chapter 44 . 10/28/2014
I like it.
JDorsey314 chapter 39 . 10/28/2014
Woah Woah Woah! hold on a minute! "we are all in a pickle".
do you kiss your mother with that mouth? I'm sure she would prefer pickle breath to sex slang breath.
fingers, typing... nevermind. I think that bad lang detracts from this. Really I always think that when any swearing is used, but particularly now.
JDorsey314 chapter 34 . 10/28/2014
This one was interesting! and I cannot think of any way it could be improved. It's just written that well.
JDorsey314 chapter 33 . 10/28/2014
Gosh, people are rude. and very deliberately so. it must take a lot of effort to read the greatest fanfiction collection in existence and keep your mouth shut. pointless, too. so I will not do it. you're a great author! and your books are therefore great! I loved the new dawn. loved it.
JDorsey314 chapter 32 . 10/28/2014
thank you for writing such great books, and thank you sweetbriar for thanking along with me. this stuff is good!
JDorsey314 chapter 25 . 10/27/2014