Reviews for The Parts of the Sum
Guest chapter 30 . 12/4/2015
oh melissa. if you only knew.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
awesome and heartwarming. its nice to see a fic that remembers that the animorphs are teens at heart. hope to read one of your stories if you ever get into fanfiction again!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
this is so heartwarming. its great to see fics that don't forget the animorphs are teenagers at heart
ntlpurpolia chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
Nice! Very realistic.
RANDOM REVIEWER chapter 15 . 10/3/2015
I don't normally write reviews, but i've set aside my lazy ways for this story. Simply put, it's captivating. Introspective without being depressing, friendship without corniness. None of the cookie-cutter generics, Great grammar. I'ts hard getting into a fandom it feels like everyone has forgotten. Stories like these keep going the flame of interest in these wonderful books. I hope you end up reading this one day and smiling. Your a great storyteller! Rejoice in it and know people do read this story and care.
Girlunderthesea chapter 34 . 7/20/2015
Loved this! Just brilliant to write from a reporters point of view.
JDorsey314 chapter 46 . 10/28/2014
I like these plots where there are multiple sets of bad guys and some of them die. maybe that isn't really it... but something like that. anyway, this is a particularly good one.
JDorsey314 chapter 45 . 10/28/2014
I enjoyed it. this one is particularly good. and I liked the tie in with the scene in the original series. what was it? book 6? I don't recall. that kind of thing makes fanfiction seem more real, I guess. more of a part of the original series.
JDorsey314 chapter 44 . 10/28/2014
I like it.
JDorsey314 chapter 39 . 10/28/2014
Woah Woah Woah! hold on a minute! "we are all in a pickle".
do you kiss your mother with that mouth? I'm sure she would prefer pickle breath to sex slang breath.
fingers, typing... nevermind. I think that bad lang detracts from this. Really I always think that when any swearing is used, but particularly now.
JDorsey314 chapter 34 . 10/28/2014
This one was interesting! and I cannot think of any way it could be improved. It's just written that well.
JDorsey314 chapter 33 . 10/28/2014
Gosh, people are rude. and very deliberately so. it must take a lot of effort to read the greatest fanfiction collection in existence and keep your mouth shut. pointless, too. so I will not do it. you're a great author! and your books are therefore great! I loved the new dawn. loved it.
JDorsey314 chapter 32 . 10/28/2014
thank you for writing such great books, and thank you sweetbriar for thanking along with me. this stuff is good!
JDorsey314 chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
gross.
JDorsey314 chapter 24 . 10/27/2014
Actually, hawks do mate for life. the animorphs series gave me a fascination of hawks, which is now self sustaining, because hawks are interesting. I'm kind of a hawk researchy person now. and I can tell you with certainty that they mate for life. so, if this fact is not a major part of the plot, if you can remove it without damaging the story, you probably should.
aside from that, all of your fanfics are scientifically plausible and interesting. which is part of the reason I would want to help fix small problems such as these, whenever my help is acceptable.