Reviews for My Experiment
Marvin is my Muse chapter 13 . 11/17
I absolutely love this story! My Experiment is one of my favorite PotterLock fics. I love your John, Sherlock, Harry, and Mycroft characterizations and each chapter has an excellent tone and flow. Your John POV is superb! Consistent with the character, funny, and fond, it's excellently written. I've come to re-read this story countless times over the years - I apologize for not reviewing sooner! I'm not sure if you'll be continuing it, but I just wanted to say thank you for the words you have given us. They're appreciated.
So many kudos!

-Marvin

P.S. Is it my permanent slash goggles, or do I detect some JohnLock undertones?
ShadowLady89 chapter 2 . 11/14
haha
ShadowLady89 chapter 1 . 11/14
how old is harry?
luke1572 chapter 13 . 10/29
PLEASE update this!
Mistress of Potions chapter 13 . 9/10
And you haven't continued this? Cruel author.
Loveless Demon chapter 12 . 8/4
the main character in this is biscuits and what an amazingly helpful character biscuit is.
I'm sad this story is discontinued
Jesus died for us chapter 13 . 6/25
Please update!
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 13 . 6/9
Ahhhhhhh it stops at the best part!
automaton14 chapter 13 . 6/2
Moar
automaton14 chapter 9 . 6/2
To be honest, single quotes for dialogue makes me uncomfortable. Unsure why, probably something to do with programming. I'm not going to ask you to find and replace them all with double quotes, but could you find and replace them all with double quotes? Very entertaining story, I feel like you've really captured the characters of Sherlock and John.
GoldenGryphon chapter 13 . 5/22
OOOO. Really restraining myself from bouncing up and down, yelling "And then what happens?"
Loved this story. Really got into the characters. Very real. (For obvious quantities of 'real')
Thank you so much for writing this story.
Continue please~~
CLovesHarryPotter chapter 13 . 4/24
THIS IS SO GOOD! I HOPE I GET TO READ MORE!
Calliope Penna chapter 13 . 4/19
This story is amazing. It's interesting and well-written. Sherlock trying to be a father is adorable. I would absolutely love it if you updated it.
1,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »