Reviews for My Experiment
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 13 . 7/10
This is so good! The relationship between Sherlock, John, and Harry is really in character (unlike other fics) and I really want to see what happens next. You probably won’t update because this story has been inactive for five years, but...I had to try.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 13 . 6/3
Your last update was Sept. 2013. Does this mean you have discontinued this story? If 'yes', pleas reconsider.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 13 . 4/30
Lovely story!
azulkan2 chapter 13 . 3/23
To bad this story is dead. I really enjoyed it. Will follow just in case you do update it sometime.
King Simin the Warrior chapter 13 . 2/19
I'm really enjoying this
bookworm737 chapter 13 . 1/2
I know it's been a while, but I hope you end up continuing this someday :)
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 13 . 12/25/2017
I really quite enjoy this fic. *Grins* Keep writing!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 12/25/2017
In which crime related situation did Sherlock stumble across the need to know when people ate lunch in spain and ancient Rome?
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 12/25/2017
I get the very distinct feeling Harry will grow up to agree with Voldemort's 'There is no good or Evil', then promptly claim that knowledge is power. Lol I somehow doubt he'll see Dark arts as bad, if he grows up with Sherlock, as Sherlock views ALL knowledge as good knowledge.

I wonder if he'll end in Slytherin or Ravenclaw, by that line of logic... Sherlock values knowledge as a means to an end...very Slytherin. Rawenclaws values knowledge for the sake of knowledge. And Harry will have VERY high expectations hanging over him... and at the mental state he is inn now, he will cling desperatly to even the most underhanded praise from anyone and bend over bavkwards to ear more... I forsee him being ambitious.

Tho he may end up valuing knowledge above all else, hard to say, as he is his own person, no matter how much influence Sherlock will have on him, thus the chance always exist that he will not be -exactly- like him. Lol
Marvin is my Muse chapter 13 . 11/17/2017
I absolutely love this story! My Experiment is one of my favorite PotterLock fics. I love your John, Sherlock, Harry, and Mycroft characterizations and each chapter has an excellent tone and flow. Your John POV is superb! Consistent with the character, funny, and fond, it's excellently written. I've come to re-read this story countless times over the years - I apologize for not reviewing sooner! I'm not sure if you'll be continuing it, but I just wanted to say thank you for the words you have given us. They're appreciated.
So many kudos!

-Marvin

P.S. Is it my permanent slash goggles, or do I detect some JohnLock undertones?
ShadowLady89 chapter 2 . 11/14/2017
haha
ShadowLady89 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
how old is harry?
LF74 chapter 13 . 10/29/2017
PLEASE update this!
Mistress of Potions chapter 13 . 9/10/2017
And you haven't continued this? Cruel author.
Loveless Demon chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
the main character in this is biscuits and what an amazingly helpful character biscuit is.
1,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »