Reviews for My Experiment
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 13 . 2h
Really enjoying how well written this story is
HoneybeeWinchester chapter 8 . 9h
loved the text to Mycroft.
HoneybeeWinchester chapter 13 . 21h
Very entertaining story. kudos. please update soon.
HoneybeeWinchester chapter 9 . 23h
loved the text to Mycroft.
8Maud8 chapter 13 . 3/24
Hi ! I've just finish reading your story, and I love it ! I think you are not going to finish it, but I wanted to thanks you anyway! Maud.
I know it's been a while, but...MORE!
Dante'Sapphire chapter 11 . 2/9
Aw, Mycroft see Harry as his nephew.
Dante'Sapphire chapter 10 . 2/9
Who could flame your story? It is BRILLIANT! Sorry, that is my personal opinion but I felt I ought to share that with you.
Dante'Sapphire chapter 9 . 2/9
Ah, gotta love Mycroft, and John for making things easy on him.
Dante'Sapphire chapter 7 . 2/9
Better watch out John, if you let Sherlock have his way Harry will be either a med student, a forensic science or mad by the age of ten... All seriousness, though, how will Harry turn out spending so much time with Sherlock and at such a tender age where they are like a sponge (very absorbent of newly learned knowledge)? I can only imagine you will keep us all well entertained.
Dante'Sapphire chapter 6 . 2/9
The obesity epidemic part was funny. Sherlock is sometimes too much of a genius. No common sense sometimes. Hmm, wonder what's with the colored pencils?
Dante'Sapphire chapter 5 . 2/9
You go Harry, and John... and Sherlock!
Dante'Sapphire chapter 4 . 2/9
Ahh, another wonderfully written chapter. Of course Harry would want to see a dead body, what was John thinking!
Dante'Sapphire chapter 3 . 2/9
Going to have to steal the bit about copywriting a name, that was brilliant.
The oregano part was funny too. Make sure John switches out the spices, would hate for anything to happen to the dynamic trio. Would that be the right term?
Dante'Sapphire chapter 2 . 2/9
Shorter than I had hoped but loved the chapter. Really, though, Lucius? Clever. Bet Harry would freak out if Watson agreed to that one.