Reviews for You Can Have What's Left
PeterPanfan13 chapter 7 . 3/24
Neat story. I enjoyed reading it!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 6 . 2/24
To be honest, this story got me terribly confused and I sort of feel really sorry for Pitch because he's just trying to get the bad guys who kill people in prison. I probably also shouldn't have read this tory with sad music...
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 3 . 2/24
I sort of see Sandy turning out to be the bad guy because you don't know shit about him. And actually Pitch is sort of good since he's a cop trying to roll up the bad guys
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 2 . 2/24
That parrot xD
And I just love the idea and the story!
Kiranumbra chapter 7 . 2/16
So what exactly does Sandy do? It's almost like he's an unofficial detective, like someone who figures out cases and rather than imprisoning people, he helps the victims/troubled ones and makes their lives right. Is that it?
Knight52323 chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Wait is sandy the person who tried to save pitch's wife and daughter!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Hmmmmm love it so much but a hi confused what sandy is :) or is that how it's supposed to be :)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Oooh I like it
Cat Lunanoff chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Oh, she has an abusive husband, doesn't she. Poor Cherie :(
What is Sandy, anyway? Some random traveler that changes lives when he misses his bus? (now the ? ? !Sandman makes sense... maybe if you want to rename it, Traveler!Sandman or Wandering!Sandman) Its kinda amusing to ponder the possibilities... ((whoa, pretty good phrase right there. 'A smile tugged at the corner of her lips. "Possibilities are amusing to ponder, aren't they?" He nodded in agreement and smiled back just as tentatively.' The things you come with when you're writing reviews...))
I wish there were oneshots, etc, mini stories and snippets from this story, like an arc detailing Jamie's fighting and Jack talking to him and stuff, Tooth and Aster's wedding, how Jamie (and Jack) became part of their family, that sort of thing. I'm going to be wondering for ages now. Possibly forever.
sarafine-ecleips chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Is it like a cycle, with Sandy? What is his job anyway.
Lady Minuialwen chapter 5 . 5/15/2013