Reviews for Kingdom Hearts IV: Out of the Dark
kingdomheartsfan chapter 31 . 3/29
i really wish u would put ventus with selphie instead
Coolstar422 chapter 30 . 10/30/2015
1. Found your story by accident, but it's the best accident ever. I will actually read from the beginning now xD. 2. I think this story is interesting, considering that Ventus, Vanitas, Roxas, and Xion are all a part of Soda, yet they're fighting with him xD 3. FFXIII IS FREAKING AWESOME! It's my favorite FF game, other than FFXV when it comes out. You'll love FFXIII-2 and Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy, if you haven't played them yet.
JJ3030 chapter 68 . 11/29/2014
So I just read this entire story in one day and I can honestly say this is one of the best stories I've ever read. If I had to rate this, it would be 11/10. :)
Rena1913 chapter 73 . 4/18/2014
love ur stories twilight! i hope that kh3 would turn out like this.. well not exactly like this or maybe even better.. (if thats possible XD) so moving on... in my opinion , your writing skills were great! no need to change that i guess.. and i really love the sokai fluff ! soo i think thats it and sorry for late review :)
RononDexSpecialist chapter 66 . 3/20/2014
i don't know if you edit after the fact, but i found that the perfect song to play after chaos last battle is Claire de Lune. just a suggested.
OrionGold chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
I knew it was Noctis!
BTW, it's now called Final Fantasy XV.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Any one else notice that in DDD ansem the
wise said that sora might be able to bring back "people we thought lost to us forever ... Even an empty puppet"? Roxas namine and XION are coming back!
Namine031898 chapter 73 . 10/25/2013
OMG Can't believe it's over. ;_;
That was really awesome :)
And I'm glad you brought Vani back afterall, I look forward to the next story.
See ya! :D
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 72 . 10/23/2013
Hahaha, LOL this is a totally nice 4th wall ending.
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 73 . 10/23/2013
Nice! It would really fit if Thor's homeworld is located in Olympus Coliseum as it's the place for heroes and gods.

I totally enjoyed your story until this far. Hey, have you seen the new trailer of Kingdom Hearts III? Sira can summon a ship and his Keyblade can turn into twin pistols!
TerraKH chapter 73 . 10/23/2013
Haha I'm not even surprised, Twilight XD

A great conclusion to one of the best stories on Fanfiction!
XionTheBlackRose chapter 73 . 10/23/2013
I liked it. the fights were awesome. It was cool that Sora didn't fall under Loki's control. I love love love Thor! I can't wait to read your next story, so until then.

Xion, out!
Shadowdragon1317 chapter 73 . 10/23/2013
So sad...
It was actually this story I first started reading when I first joined :)
So, you practically helped me make my own fanfictions, and for that I sincerely thank you. Sad to see the story go, but can't wait to see your next one!
Until then, Godspeed!
Dragon Out!
LightzMusic22 chapter 73 . 10/23/2013
-sigh- Your awesome. I wrote EVERYTHING I LIKED ABOUT YOU in previous reviews, so I have nothing to sayyyyy! -.- Meh, I'll just review in your next story. -salutes and poofs-
Shadow Shoveler Productions chapter 73 . 10/23/2013
Aw, hell yeah, the God of Mischief! I knew this story was missing something!

In all honesty, now that I think of it, Loki would actually be a logical addition to KH, that is if Nomura decides to add Marvel to the mix, which he kinda should. Cause think about it, Loki could be what Maleficent used to be, or still be I guess. A secondary villain, that is owned by Disney, that serves some relevance to the plot.

But, a guy can only dream I guess. Wow, it's going to feel weird not having to worry about waiting for the next update for this. But, I guess I can now look forward to the next story, which from the sounds of it, is going to be EPIC!

So until then, keep on writing and I'll see you in the next story!

-SSP