Reviews for Forgetful Resolutions
Lilspark chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
brilliant update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
nessie it's better than ren or nes
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Ren
Alycesaundra Mathews chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Ness is pretty. If she isn't going to be too agressive in this fanfic and has a sweeter but deadly side then Nessa because it sounds a bit girly... Just whatever you do DO NOT call her Nessie. It was SOOOOOOO irritating in both the movie and book, and I don't think I could stand to read this fanfic If you constantly call or refer to her as Nessie! Anyways the past two chapters were well done, keep up the good work! Oh and update soon :)
Nikkie Volturie chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
HEY!
I love this story! I did an anagram search for "Renesmee Carlie" and with a bit of fiddling around with the results, I got "Anise Lee Mercer". It sounds nothing like "Renesmee Carlie" and it's an actual name with a first, middle and surname. Another name I got from "Renesmee Carlie" was "Carmen Lee". From "Renesmee Carlie Cullen", I got "Elsie Clare", "Claire Lee Rune" and "Ellie". From "Renesmee", I got "Em". Out of my suggestions, I would probably think "Anise Lee Mercer", "Elsie Clare", "Carmen Lee" and "Claire Lee Rune". They're just some suggestions and you'll probably get many better ones. I hope you update your story soon (maybe a little pre-Christmas treat? ]) and that you've found my ideas helpful!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Nikkie Volturie ]
Lepordy chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Ren sounds good, it stays a way from the NES which may bring memories back of Nessie.
thefanfictiongirl chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Such an interesting plot/twist. I have never read such a story before and i am now highly intrigued. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Really loving this story so far, definetely gonna fave it.
Check out my own Renesmee/Alec story if you want. And let me know what you think. I love reviews.
Koori Hana chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I like Ren more than Nes.
Great chapter! Well done.
Deletet Account chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I think you should take Ren!
AWESOME chap
HunterRaven chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
It's...interesting, in that I've never read a story like his before. Sounds mysterious with this new type of creature killing off vampires. I don't really know how I feel about them yet though, it will depend on how Mary sue they are of how much they deviate from the original twilight plotline.
Plot was slightly confusing, it took me a while to understand who was gone and who was still alive. Also, I didn't quite get was san and Jacob were off about. The chase through the forest was a tad misleading, there was a little too much plot skip there. Maybe make if more clear next chapter?
otherwise I liked it:) update xx
Deletet Account chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
W.O.W!
This was EPIC And original!
I LOVED it! Keep it up
accio-logic chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Wow this is great! Can't wait to see what happens next!