Reviews for The Curious Case of Avatar Aang
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Great start tons great story.
K-naille chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
You are incredible- each narrative choice you make works wonderfully! The tone is really different from tour stalking serie. Well done!
Gallagher chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
*screams* This is awful! You killed everyone off!… Thank you.

This series is just so... refreshing. It really shows Aang as he could and should be, as an adult, instead of the kid who saved the world. You made him real, with real problems. And you forced him to take real punishments from the Spirits, instead of being their absolute favorite mortal, who could do no wrong. Please work on the next chapter! I MUST see Toph's reaction to seeing her friends reincarnated.
KJun chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I have tears in my eyes because of you. Again. And Aang is still a selfish irresponsible asshole who is clearly the only one who has learned nothing in the intervening years.
Seriously, when does someone make him, personally, pay for his actions/inactions?! When will he actually accept that he is wrong and everyone else is right? The lion turtle should have told him to stop being so damn selfish and do his job or the spirits would see to it that he would be replaced with a competent Avatar. THAT'S WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Sorry, I just really despise people like Aang.

AnnaAza chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
LOVE this chapter. I never thought of Aang having to deal with PTSD from lightning, and Iroh's just about the perfect person to help him deal with that.
letswriteafairytale chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
It looks like you only update every once in a while which sucks because this is a very interesting story. It's different and in a good way. Most AU Avatar stories are very off with the characters but yours are as canon as they can be. I love the relationship between new Zuko and Katara, I feel like that's how would they act under their new circumstances. Can't wait for the next chapter! I hope Toph gets to meet Aang's hallucinations haha! xoxo
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
"You must pull a few weeds." That's tough love, right there.

Also, I'm fairly certain it's PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder. Well, at least in my corner of the world. (I get what you're trying to say, though.)
BoogieBoy chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
You know as I was rereading this, I realized that you've missed a great opportunity - genderbend some of the characters.

I somewhat agree about Aang outgrowing Katara's motherly attitude, but I also think Katara will change the way she interacts with poeple as they, and she, grow up.

Loved the exploration of Aang's character, that's all I've got to say, I'm somewhat glad you haven't abandoned this story. And kuddos for being able to keep with so much writing.
Azhwi chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Read it over from the beginning again. *hugs Aang* This is probably one of the very few stories where I can respect Aang. Too bad it took so many years, so many deaths. But I'm happy for him. To find his friends again. I hope Elza has a better life; she really took steps to save Kuzon and Azula's character was always so interesting.

Thank you for the update!
jerkbenderfan chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I love this! I love your Aang, and I love the idea, and I just want to hug Kuzon to bits. Write soon!
Beloved Daughter chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Really cool story! I can't wait for Toph to meet the kids! I have to say that I'm curious why you chose to make Kuzon a non-bender...

Please update again soon!
BloodVines chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Please do update soon! Always admired your work, I've actually read your stuff long before I got this account, and am a big fan.
Citrine Griffin chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
I fail.
I can't wait til Toph meets the kids!
acbennet chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Very cool. I'm hooked.
AnnaAza chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
LOVE Toph's letters! They're hilarious and so her! It's nice to see she hasn't changed much in years.

I feel uneasy about Chin. He's just a not a good person.

Kuzon and Tara are just the sweetest things. I hope everything works out for them. I'm also glad Aang wants Katara to be happy, even with another person, but he can't exactly make a move on her as an older guy, huh?
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »