Reviews for The Curious Case of Avatar Aang
Kimberly T chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I was gigglesnorting like mad at that first letter Toph sent! Looking forward to more shenanigans.
Boogum chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Yay, new chapter! I really enjoyed this. Toph's letters were hilarious (especially that first one), but I'm mostly just fascinated by the way this is all playing out. It's sad that even now Aang can't see when his decision to find a method other than killing to take down a dictator might not be the best, but certainly not out of character. As humans, we will often make the same decisions over and over because of our own ideals, whether they are justified or not. That is definitely happening here.

Kuzon's silence is interesting, and again not unexpected. Yes, Zuko would flare up at every little thing, but that doesn't mean Kuzon would do the same; he's just found a different coping mechanism, and that inability to express his feelings has got even worse, turning to real silence. I like that he is able to talk to Teo and Tara, though.

I know there was something else I wantedd to say, but it has quite slipped my mind right now. Problem of reading and reviewing something while half asleep, lol. In any case, I really did like this and look forward to the next chapter. :)
TrueMetis chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I rather expect the Chin war to have the opposite effect. My understanding is that when Chin started conquering the Earth king was in charge of everything. Then when Chin was killed by Kyoshi (who only seemed to care when Chin got close to her home, which I think is an important bit of information) The places he conquered, while not breaking straight off from the Earth Kingdom, became a lot more independent because the Earth King hadn't managed to do anything about Chin. So the Chin war wasn't the uniter it was the the beginning of the division. Then when the Fire Nation invaded (which ironically would never have been able to get off the ground in the face of a truly united Earth Kingdom) the stress in the after math is what caused the final balkanization.
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Anxiously awaiting an upate on A Spoonful of Sugar.
patty cake rocks chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Oooooooh I like this can't wait for the next update :D
Seamew chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is an interesting idea that isn't done very well too often. I enjoyed how you're going about it so far, and look forward to more! I really love character development and watching characters mature, and while the show has its fair share of that, ultimately it fell a bit flat.

You've relatively few errors, which is also great. The only thing that made me pause was the fact that "air nomad" was one word, and a little difficult for my brain to process at first. Other than that, I'm afraid I may not be able to keep track of the new names, but I'm sure you're prepared for that.

As for Toph and Aang's relationship... well, I can squint? Ha, but I do look forward to seeing them be friends, even after a few too many decades.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
Irako of the Desert chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I think this is a great idea. I felt so sorry for Aang while reading this.
Suk-fong chapter 1 . 12/11/2012

How are you? I hope you are well!

I have read, and re-read this chapter several times, trying to find an ideal way to word this review.

The thing is, we have a very similar thought process if your author's notes are anything to go by. So things I would comment on, you already have.

Perhaps just age clarification would be needed. In my head, I have placed Tara at around 8, which makes Teo, Kuzon, and Satsu around ten. If these ages are within the right age group, then I foresee a lot of 'no girls allowed', and feeling left out for Tara, as if you follow your stalker world trend (I actually like the idea of a stalking world.) and Kuzon and Teo become bffs for life.

I am very excited, and if I have any more starting comments am I free to message you? Or shall I just right them down and use them for my next review?

All the best,
Azhwi chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh... Oh... I'm feeling... oh, I'm just feeling so sorrowful. It's so sad to hear that the gang has gone, all but Toph. And poor Elza.

I can see already that Aang is going to have a difficult time not calling them by their previous names. Good luck Aang! (He's really matured!)
ebonyrose97 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
this is soooo brilliant! i think it would be funny if kuzon and tara have the same fireflake problem as zuko and katara...maybe toph could "test the hypothesis" by giving kuzon fireflakes...? i dunno. youre a genius! i love your writing, i stayed up all night for weeks sneaking my parent's iphones and the ipad away just to finish your stalking series! my mom blames my having to change my glasses on account of my eyesight getting worse on all the reading but what the heck. cant wait for the update!
xxgabigailxx chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I love the idea of everyone being reincarnated!
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
My God this story is genius! I don't even know where you come up with ideas like this but then you explain them and it's always like an Ah ha moment, then I have to go back and re-watch certain episodes so I can get another look at a particular part with a new perspective. Nice job I am in love with this fic already :)
MagicalBender chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I LOVE this! the idea is so good! When are you gonna update?
zutara223 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
you my friend are one if the best writers whose stories, ive read! this was beautiful! i love the possibility if reincarnation because its just so mystical & magical. i cant wait to c reincarnated zutara, & sukka! & bossy, nosey katara, stubborn kuzon, wise "suki" and sarcastic & comedic relief "sokka". will you also talk more about Ty Lee & Aangs relationship? because in Not Stalking (Firelord) Zuko, she doesnt have romantic feelings for him. will she grow to love him, like katara in the TV show? just wondering.
cant wait for new updates! seriously im addicted to OUR fanfiction.
Long Live ZUTARA! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Ok not panicing of lack of firelord zuko, but this is a really kool idea. As you mentioned aang's lack of learning his decisions have consequences this makes a lot of sense. I understand that there is a platonic taang aspect but wouldn't Aang have felt I dunno that even before this mix up there would of been a girl for him? Or is it that just Aang to repopulate the airbenders without any one person for him but just lots and lots of 'playmates' seeing it as a duty to be fulfilled as the last true airbender. Though you did mention ty lee being a favorite of his. Anyway. I'm super excited for the stalking universe now. Yes we call it that. Deal with it.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »