Reviews for The Curious Case of Avatar Aang
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Amazing idea, and amazingly carried out.
Miko Shion chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Gosh this is wonderful! The pacing is surprisingly well done. I've seen a couple of other strokes for other fandoms like this and really only one had good pacing like this so well done! And no grammar or spelling errors really leaped out at me, although if their were any I wouldn't be the one to find them. So really just, well done! Keep it up!
DonnadelLago chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
When I received the notification that this story was up I thought: "hmm, nice idea (heart-breaking, but full of potential), but if it's not written by the right writer it could become a train-rack".. and then I saw it was you.

Dear Emletish, you broke my heart and mended it again. I was left with a bitter sweet feeling (I could have lived without Zuko being scared physically again. I guess you know where you're going with this) and I'm curious to see this story unfold.

Now I gotta find a way to get rid of this lump in my throat. This remind me of what I felt while watching LOK - all the bending and the "New Avatar Team!" were there, but it's just not the same... Booo! The heart-ache of an Avatard!
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh, wow. The Gaang's lives really...why it it necessary for the spirits to punish Teo and Tara/Sokka and Katara for killing their mother? Or having Kuzon/Zuko getting kicked around and beaten by his dad? Did the spirits feel especially vengeful after Aang played his aptly named "get out of jail free" card? Man, it's got to be hard watching everyone you love die—oh my! What about Appa and Momo? His best friends? What happened to them?

Love this story so far. The new warring intrigues me. (Poor Aang can't catch a break, though, huh?)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
What a wonderful idea! This was positively heartwrenching, in a great way. Can't wait to see what happens next and how Tara, Teo, Kuzon, and Satsu are similar and different from the original gaang. I also hope that Elza goes on a different path than Azula's!
Lin Shadow chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Very interesting plot line-can't wait to see more :)
The Crushinator chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ooooh yes, yes yes. What a good, original idea. I'm really looking forward to more old!Toph and seeing everyone's relationships unfold. I'm hoping for a better fate for Elza this time around.
Ferret.krazy.101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
how old is appa? does he age too?
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5