Reviews for Revolution
char-tomio chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
nice story! i'll be waiting for your updates.
Lushard chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Oh my, I'm enthralled by this fic... The way you write is definitely engaging!
And the story and the plot are certainly, mark my words, certainly, interesting down to the bits that I groaned when I noticed that it hasn't been updated.

Please do kindly continue this one, I beg of you. Really like the pair, and of course, the whole plot and setting! Keep writing!
ZombieSurvivalTardis chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Hello. Please update.
This is quite possibly my new favorite fanfiction pretty please update this I will send you a picture of me begging on my hands and knees please and thank you.
selenia-sopheria chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Sorry I didn't review until now, but great chapter and beautiful writing, as always. Loved the bit with Luke and the puppy. ;)
selenia-sopheria chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow, this is... I'm a bit speechless. I don't know which one I love more. The plot, or your writing style? Please continue this! You're starting to make me ship Guy/Natalia.
azure blue espeon chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aww, poor Natalia and Guy. Will this be continued?
Libellule chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Liking the start of this, good concept. I always felt Auldrant would go through some pretty crazy changes after the fall of the Score; I hope Natalia will find democracy's not all bad.

I'm looking forward to more!
StarLightSeraph chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I'm not usually one for this pairing but I am liking the entire concept. Very heartfelt at the end and you've set the stage quite nicely. I'm looking forward to the rest.