Reviews for Kim Possible: Fallen Heroes
KiwiKugai chapter 17 . 3/27
This was a great tale and so deserves a sequel
drakonpie250 chapter 17 . 2/22
Will Jana be alive?
what in the world, nearly 100 stories written by you, and not one single one of them consist of a sequel...why? sorry this has an amazing concept and im dying to know who the volunteers are, please, do a sequel, we are waiting for an amazing continuation of this story, don't let us down, I know you wont, your writing style is awesome along with a fantastic plot and believable characters.
Amateraszu chapter 17 . 10/17/2015
enjoyed this story very much
hoping more and a bit more indepth romance sequel if possible?
Orionslave chapter 17 . 9/3/2015
Such a damn cliffhanger! Can't wait to unhang it tho ;) and who of their friends and family might have survived :)
Orionslave chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
Reading a fic in progress on some of this stuff...I can only frown at political bullshit,wild speculations and hope Kim ends up with Shego... :/
Guest chapter 17 . 8/3/2015
SEQUEL SERIAL SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/23/2015
Sequel.
I DEMAND a sequel!
Dragonman109 chapter 17 . 7/5/2015
Please do a sequel you could call it Kim Possible New earth.
Concolor44 chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
... NOT the end? Does that mean there's a sequel? I'll go look ...

Huh. Well, apparently not. Damn.

Great story. Loved the OCs, especially Surge and Jade.

(You should seriously consider a sequel...)
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
True, giving Jade some offensive capability would be a GREAT first step. Anything that DID survive is going to be pretty tough.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
Well. One of Dr. D's plans actually worked, and worked just as advertised. They should write the date down. (Surge is very handy to have around, eh?)
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
I'm really liking this so far. You have a deft hand with plot twists, and you keep the characters real. Also, great dialogue. Many large kudos!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
An Evil Kim Possible? Yeah, that would go south in a big hurry, wouldn't it? Not pulling her punches. Out-thinking everyone else. Assembling the most effective teams, armed with the most effective tech. Let's just declare her Dictator-for-Life now and avoid the rush.
Miss Alene chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Am-maz-ing loved the story's plot its totally original. im pretty sure you made everyone fall in love with the characters because i know i have. Great job!