Reviews for Kim Possible: Fallen Heroes
Alene with an E chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Am-maz-ing loved the story's plot its totally original. im pretty sure you made everyone fall in love with the characters because i know i have. Great job!
imhotep99301 chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
Please write a sequel for this as it is a really enjoyable read.
GreyAB chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
just finished reading this, and found this to a very entertaining story. swore when I got to the last line, but had to smile as it was a very good place to end it :)
LeeShaw chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
Can't wait for the sequel
Insanity Allegra chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
Oh Mai Goddess! And then you just drop a cliffie like nobody's business! :,(
Rizzlesmyiles chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
Oh my god, please tell me there are more chapters coming or you have a follow up story? This is just too tense! Xx
LeeShaw chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
Awesome fic. Hope it has a sequel
Rain Addict CM chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
Lol damn that was a good story. I can't wait for the sequel!
HairyLimey chapter 17 . 3/21/2014
Ok a 14 month cliffy ...you do know that you're evil right?
Angel of Light 2014 chapter 17 . 3/4/2014
An awesome story, thanks for being such an awesome writer and all the great stories! I kind of hope some of their families such as team Go, the Stoppables and Possibles are there. But I really hope Surge's GF is there.
DarXe chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
Very interesting. Love the whole concept. Now...you need to make list on your main page with a story series list ... that says what stories go together.
crkswolf chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
Holy moly ! This is amazing I really can't believe I hadn't read this ! Loved every second of it really hope there is a sequel
Mimic chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
Wow this story is awesome, it's something so different from all Kp's I've read.

But you killed me with this ending! D
While I love Kigo, the kigo here was kinda rushed...

Anyway, there must be a sequel, I mean, so much antecipation, and you end it like this! My heart... so good story...

Good work!
Screwtape chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
Enjoyed this.
I hope you sometime revisit this plot.
Fykatherine chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
If its not the end, where's the end?