Reviews for Kim Possible: Fallen Heroes
Dragonman109 chapter 17 . 7/5
Please do a sequel you could call it Kim Possible New earth.
Concolor44 chapter 17 . 7/3
... NOT the end? Does that mean there's a sequel? I'll go look ...

Huh. Well, apparently not. Damn.

Great story. Loved the OCs, especially Surge and Jade.

(You should seriously consider a sequel...)
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 7/2
True, giving Jade some offensive capability would be a GREAT first step. Anything that DID survive is going to be pretty tough.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 7/2
Well. One of Dr. D's plans actually worked, and worked just as advertised. They should write the date down. (Surge is very handy to have around, eh?)
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 7/2
I'm really liking this so far. You have a deft hand with plot twists, and you keep the characters real. Also, great dialogue. Many large kudos!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/1
An Evil Kim Possible? Yeah, that would go south in a big hurry, wouldn't it? Not pulling her punches. Out-thinking everyone else. Assembling the most effective teams, armed with the most effective tech. Let's just declare her Dictator-for-Life now and avoid the rush.
Alene with an E chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Am-maz-ing loved the story's plot its totally original. im pretty sure you made everyone fall in love with the characters because i know i have. Great job!
imhotep99301 chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
Please write a sequel for this as it is a really enjoyable read.
GreyAB chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
just finished reading this, and found this to a very entertaining story. swore when I got to the last line, but had to smile as it was a very good place to end it :)
LeeShaw chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
Can't wait for the sequel
Insanity Allegra chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
Oh Mai Goddess! And then you just drop a cliffie like nobody's business! :,(
Rizzlesmyiles chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
Oh my god, please tell me there are more chapters coming or you have a follow up story? This is just too tense! Xx
LeeShaw chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
Awesome fic. Hope it has a sequel
Rain Addict CM chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
Lol damn that was a good story. I can't wait for the sequel!
HairyLimey chapter 17 . 3/21/2014
Ok a 14 month cliffy ...you do know that you're evil right?