Reviews for A New Beginning
Guest chapter 28 . 11/20/2014
Guest chapter 28 . 11/13/2014
Brilliant story!
LoneStarGirl93 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I really like it so far:)

(Sorry for the anonymous review. I'm on my phone and am having trouble logging in.)
nova562151 chapter 29 . 12/10/2013
please make a sequel! i would be so happy!
still-kidrauhl chapter 29 . 11/14/2013
still-kidrauhl chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
i love reading this book,I SWEAR it's like I'm watching a movie because you explain it so well! I know that you finished this book a while ago, but i can't help but comment! :)
still-kidrauhl chapter 21 . 11/13/2013
it was hard to read this chapter! :(
still-kidrauhl chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
still-kidrauhl chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
I sort of feel bad for Robin :( everyone picking on him for his mistakes and all, but all in all I LOVE this story!
qwertyz18 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I feel like your story would be so much better if you simply wrote it in first person. It would help make it more exciting. The plot is good, but it could be so much better.
jenny868 chapter 30 . 10/21/2013
smiles chapter 29 . 7/5/2013
Great story please do a sequel just one question what happened to Selina or catwomen
RobxStarfangirl chapter 29 . 6/21/2013
That ending was so adorable it brought me to tears :'D You are one talented and amazing writer _
fellow fanfiction writer
Chronos guardian chapter 29 . 6/21/2013
I'm so glad I read this story. At times you had me scared for the two, I mean Robin had a legit point about Starfire being bipolar about her feelings but I guess it is to be expected. Its certainly more acceptable than what's been going on in the recent comics where she's just having one fling after another. I also liked how you explained Jason's character more, most people just paint him off as some psycho in the bat family. In this story you can him a place and meaning. I thank you for this story, it was well done.
kassibelle chapter 29 . 6/7/2013
i loved it ... even tho robin or nightwing what ever his name is was a jerk through most of the story