Reviews for Bittersweet Vision
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 2/13
Whoa...I have to say, I really liked this Oneshot. Nice job for it being your first story on this site. :)
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Cute read - thanks for sharing, even if it's not entirely the same to you anymore. :) Good luck in future endeavors.
Sarah v chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
A shame you aren't into twilight anymore, I love jalice!
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Honestly the ending's a bit abrupt but it was otherwise really good! I've been looking all over for something like this. I mean it couldn't have been easy on Alice and this illustrates that pretty well.
lol chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That was cute! You put the relationship between Edward and Alice very well. And Jasper was fitting, too.
But I don't believe Alice would ever think that Jasper would reject her. That doesn't sound like them.
I also wondered about this horrible vision in BD part 2 and if Alice would tell Jasper.
So I think you made my day!
CheerGurl1122 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Omg loved loved LOVED it! I also saw Breaking Dawn pt 2 three times ;) Every time I broke down crying during the vision and was jumping for joy when it was over... They never did any of the couples justice in the movies in my opinion, which really upset me, so I loved that you wrote this... I hated that they focused COMPLETELY on Edward and Bella and never on anyone else! Wow this was really long and not really a review but anyways awesome job writing this! :)
omgromance chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This is fantastic! Super excellent!
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is really really wonderful:) happy writing:)
XDragonsxSpectrumX chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I liked it, well done! xD
geekchic8428 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
It's cute! very fluffy!
therealjainasolo chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Amazing! You have done Jasper and Alice justice!
Anna chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I just want to let you know that,that was an amazing story!The only think i wished was that it was longer!You have a really great talent :D
TeamSparklyVamp chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Why did this have to be a one-shot? Just out of curiousity... I loved it!
Moon's Howling Wolf chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
amazing! "In it forever?" "Forever" Best lines in the world. Good job!
Pillowcase-fan chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
You made me cry :') very nice.