Reviews for Beyond the Mists
SpectralNutmeg chapter 8 . 12/24/2017
I don't know how the heck you made this work. Dinosaurs and Centurions? Really?

But you totally did it. Esca and Marcus were great, and you somehow made dinosaurs in ancient Britain seem plausible. Now when I read the original book, I'm wondering what happened to the Jurassic park action.

So I take back whatever elitist snarky thoughts I may have had concerning fictitious dinosaurs in history. You've made a believer of me. If you can make "Dinos vs Centurions" an easy pill to swallow, you've got serious skills. Great job!
NightSilverKiss chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
Wow, I just read all of your chapters in one sitting. You are downright incredible. You nailed their characters and more than that, you nailed the style of the time period. I am amazed and SO eager for more. You also brought it to a really graceful conclusion.

WOW!
Night Silver Kiss
Arianrhod34 chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
This story needed to be on fanfiction, available for everyone !
I've read it again, it's always as good as the first time.
The end is like the story : perfect, full of pride, strength and also friendship, open-mindedness and even love.
Everything is told with few words, awesome ! The characters are perfect for me, Marcus and Esca are just like I imagine them. Really a great story, thanks so much for write it !

(always my poor english, sorry for the mistakes _)
Arianrhod34 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
I love this story, so much ! I've read it on AO3, of course till the end.
The story, not common at all, is very well told. The mist, the woods... we are with Esca and Marcus in this adventure, totally. We believe in everything you told ;-)

Marcus and Esca are like I imagine them. They are both unlucky, sad, with no longer family to be happy with...

What you have done with this story is just perfect, I hope reading you again soon... please _

(sorry for my poor english, I'm french...I'd like to said so many things... but I can't !)