Reviews for Out of Space and Time
Agent ERA chapter 11 . 8/25
Ooh I absolutely love this! I do hope you plan on updating this soon!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/18
Since this is New York one way to make the story more suspenseful is to add an emergency that resolves itself later such as a power grid failure.

Something like perhaps a major solar flare with a super size CME is heading towards earth or something more akin to the 1965 blackout that effected several million customers.

There's a video of it on YouTube called W77ABC Blackout 1965 with Dan Inagram on the mic as "Key of R".

The electricity didn't go out right away but slowed down during the performance of "Everyone's Gone To The Moon" by Jonathan King then "Up A Lazy River" by Si Zenthan big band was about to be finished when everything went "Pfffft" and the 12 hour emergency began.

He was great adlibbing the whole thing.

That would be funny to see Legolas's reaction to a national power emergency when the grid goes down even partially in a big city.
White Ithiliel chapter 11 . 8/12
I want moooooore ! :O Write the end, please ! For Tolkien and Lee's sakes !
exillion chapter 1 . 7/15
Elves don't sleep with their eyes closed, brah. Simpliest thing to know about lotr elves.
Elora Donovan chapter 11 . 6/27
It's a crossover that you would never think would work. But it does. I'm very excited for future chapters. :)
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/18
I am absolutely loving this story! You write the characters amazingly well and the plot is fascinating and gripping. Can't wait for the next chapter!
HonorGuard Ra chapter 11 . 6/15
I've been waiting for an update for quite some time. A wait well worth it. The reunion was heartwarming and well written, Thank you for sharing.
Kitsune chapter 11 . 6/11
Please update soon it's to good of a story to wait for so long!
Gaia caecilia chapter 11 . 6/6
Thanks for posting this. A very good chapter I enjoyed and have just finished reading for the second time. The update came just as I got in from a shitty day in the wonderful world of retail and made the day a whole lot better so was very much appreciated. I really look forward to whenever you can update again as I love this story, with one of my favourite portrayals particularly of Thranduil but also of the avengers.
1ekeer chapter 11 . 6/5
Thank you for continuing this story.

it has been such a long time that I
had to re-read the whole in a way that's good because I just enjoyed it again )

P.S I also like that faramir is alive
Black Rose of Twilight chapter 11 . 6/5
So excited to receive this chapter! I was a bit worried because you disappeared for a while, but it's good to have you back. This story is very well done. However, I would definitely like to see a bit more Black Widow! She is a wonderful character that rarely gets the credit and screen time she deserves. It would be really nice for her to get it here. Keep up the good work!
Tabbyprincess chapter 11 . 6/4
Yay! This story's back! And you are back! You are one of my favorite lotr authors, and this is one of my favorite stories! _ Thank you so much for the new chapter!
kasmira36 chapter 11 . 6/4
What a pleasant surprise! I thought you had given up writing. Fortunately, I've read all of your stories many times I remember everything. So I don't have to re-read this to catch up.
What a loving reunion, worth long waiting. And I like it when Tony approach Thranduil and their conversation. You've done well as always.
By the way, I do hope you continue your other two stories which have been abandoned so long, especially 'Hidden Agenda'.
MissBodtAtYourService chapter 11 . 6/4
HOLY SHIT! YOU UPDATED! I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE THIS DAY! LOVED IT!
Kneoria chapter 11 . 6/4
Oh my goodness! An Update! Yes! I love this story! Thank you so much for the new chapter! The reunion was rather touching and I really liked the bit with Tony and Thandruil exchanging stories! Is the bit about Legolas and the wine barrel something you made up or some piece of canon that I have forgotten?