Reviews for Out of Space and Time
Joyhorse5 chapter 11 . 6/18
I really enjoy this story, and I hope you update soon.
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 11 . 5/27
Could you please do more? This is a really good story and I love it. I also like the humour that you place in with the Avengers. Hey does anyone know about Bruce's party trick yet? You could keep it as a surprise if they every need a battle. I'd love to read their reactions to that. Also JARVIS? Does he work? Considering the suit does and J is connected to the suit. PLEASE DO MORE. Will you bring in the other Hobbits? Please do. I'd like to see them (especially Merry and Pippin) interact with the Avengers.
ShiningGalaxy chapter 11 . 5/21
Oh, I've read this a few times already and each time I fall in love more and more :)
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 11 . 5/5
I really enjoyed reading this, thanks!
VanyaNoldo22 chapter 1 . 4/16
This is an awesome story! I love Lord of the Rings and I love The Avengers. I'm very thankfull that I found your story, mellón nín. I really hope you update. Have a good day!
love toshiro dragon chapter 11 . 3/30
Love the story! I will be waiting patiently for the next chapter! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 9 . 3/30
Awesome chapter! Lol love the twins and Gimlies reunion with Legolas! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 7 . 3/30
OH SHIT! Lol! I hope they see the fellowship soon.
love toshiro dragon chapter 1 . 3/29
Lol love the first chapter! I wish there were more LotR and Avengers crossovers. Especially with Legolas! He's my favorite LotR character. Tony is my favorite Avenger. XD
Avalonemyst chapter 11 . 3/7
Love this! Would also love to see another errant path explored as a sequel perhaps?
Vivstar chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
This story is absolutely amazing so far. Well done. Good job of keeping Legolas in character even after he learned about modern technology and all. And dropping the Avengers in Arda? Sweet twist. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Agent ERA chapter 11 . 8/25/2016
Ooh I absolutely love this! I do hope you plan on updating this soon!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Since this is New York one way to make the story more suspenseful is to add an emergency that resolves itself later such as a power grid failure.

Something like perhaps a major solar flare with a super size CME is heading towards earth or something more akin to the 1965 blackout that effected several million customers.

There's a video of it on YouTube called W77ABC Blackout 1965 with Dan Inagram on the mic as "Key of R".

The electricity didn't go out right away but slowed down during the performance of "Everyone's Gone To The Moon" by Jonathan King then "Up A Lazy River" by Si Zenthan big band was about to be finished when everything went "Pfffft" and the 12 hour emergency began.

He was great adlibbing the whole thing.

That would be funny to see Legolas's reaction to a national power emergency when the grid goes down even partially in a big city.
White Ithiliel chapter 11 . 8/12/2016
I want moooooore ! :O Write the end, please ! For Tolkien and Lee's sakes !
exillion chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Elves don't sleep with their eyes closed, brah. Simpliest thing to know about lotr elves.