Reviews for Never Left Alone
Sewtunes chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Great scene at the Goose! Sam is so clever in his excuses for Jules' out-of-character behavior like falling sleep. Especially liked his reasoning behind why she's not drinking! Of course, they shoulda just told the team already! So is a 3rd chapter on the way so they can have whatever talk it is that Jules says they need?
Wootar16 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Wonderful!
tankgirl285 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Great story. Keep it up. The interaction between the group is spot on.
babybaby15 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
I loved it
JAM fan chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
yay a new chapter! I hope you write a series with her on the job and pregnant because I doubt we'll get on the show. sigh. but I loved this. hehe oh my sammy is so clever and I loved the excuse he made up. and Jules concerned for him also was sweet. mmm can we see some of sams power please? hehe hopefully in an M fic :)
June chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Oh sorry I missed this but I am very happy you did the follow up. Thanks for the inclusion of Leah I love the friendship her and Spike have and you touched on that nicely. Oh Sam good thinking. Very believable and of course Jules at ease. hmm now what other powers does Sam use for good? *wink* haha loved this thank you.
Can't wait to see your take on them telling the team the news as we missed that this week and next week of course is the wedding.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Aww Jam makes me smile so much! Too bad there was basically none of that this past episode! But your chapter makes up for it.
-TM5
ChrisGal1 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Loved both stories...amazing take on the JAM relationship...hate the lack we have had in this season...so thanks that we can count on you to get our fill of it. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write the "bet" scene between Sam and Jules I MUST read that...and may I ask humbly for one more installment of this...you do so well, I don't know how I am going to survive when the season ends...hopefully, you have many rice in progress to keep us busy! THANK U SO. MUCH!
MH96 chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Its really good so far :)
SYuuri chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I loved this little chapter. Glad that you brought up Leah's reaction cos believe it or not, back then before season 5 started and we hadn't known we would get those Jamless episodes and everything was still full of hope and chocolates and bunnies, I really thought something like this could happen on the show. Them chilling at the Goose and Leah observing them. How naive I was.

Sam was a quick thinker, alright. I, too, would be a bit wary if I was Jules, lol. Parker and his watching eyes. I could see his face and expression clearly.

Now how about writing that thing about fulfilling the bet? Hmmm? :P
rivendellelve chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Awww, that's so cute :D *adds story to favs*
Buckeye chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Great!
Sairs J chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Loved this scene. Sam managed to think of reasonable excuses seamlessly. I thought Greg's observations may well indeed lead him to drawing an accurate conclusion from the snippets of intel he's slowly gathering.

Thank you for sharing as always I very much enjoyed reading.
sydcasy chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
I bet Sarge knows :D Awesome chapter, story is getting better with new updates, can't wait for more!
Absolutely love it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
heller chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Love please, next chapter.