Reviews for Blue Eyes
Really good
FireFox Vixen chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
Love!
NightfallenHorizon chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
This is an amazing story! I think I'm hooked. Please update soon!
Elvadine chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Oh my god, this is wonderful! Gorgeous work, love! I know it's been quite a while, but I would really love to see this continue! I really want to know what happened to poor Feli!
vampireakeyo chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
This... This is amazing. I can't wait until you update it again.
SonofNaraku chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDA TEUPDATEUPDATE
three-tailed-fox chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
*in a haunting voice* Update soon, please *scratches on the walls as if trying to get in*
Shiona Acitiu chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Interesting...And my guess is...LUDWIG
kara-hime24 chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Is it ludwig?
Anyways your so awesome so please update
I hope for gerita
Accountless chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
What did France do?!
OhMyLeppy chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
As soon as Ivan said that was a joke I burst out laughing. I dunno why, but that was freaking hilarious! Please update, I want to read Alfred's interview thing!
Aloof-Star24 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Ah, interesting... We're slowly getting to know Feliciano more and more. The tidbit with Ivan was cute. I think Feli and Ivan mesh well together as asylum buddies.

Still can't get over the characterization for Arthur. I just think you write him very well.

And yay, you took my advice for the dialogue. It's much easier to read now.
Looking forward to see how all of this plays out.
KANDIIDA chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
I'm really enjoying how the story is shaping out and I can't wait to find out forward to the next chapter 3
Shiona Acitiu chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Everyone who actually knows Russia knows he's a bit unstable...So...I'm honestly not surprised...Hmm...Did someone with blue eyes hurt Italy?I hope the bad guy isn't Germany...Or Holy Roman Empire...that'd just make me ...Would be a good story...I hope to see more soon...

Ja ne
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
MORE! I WANT MORE! SOOO MUCH MORE!